flipking
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Casablanca: Snake mini-game

[Post New]by flipking on Jun 19, 08 9:39 AM
use the key on the piano at the 2nd location.

[Post New]by ctryluv on Jun 19, 08 10:04 AM
Thank you!!

Videohound
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Videohound on Jun 20, 08 11:08 AM
I get the snakes all going in the same direction at the same time. Still nothing happens. Do they all need to be at the same height?

OK I got it.

Edited on 06/20/2008 at 11:18:19 AM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 20, 08 11:29 AM
Darn, I didn't have it. Thought I did. Put snakes at colored levels to match their "rattles" lol using musical instruments. Changed tempo on metranome until the rattles were in sinc. Still nothing. OK, so used different musical instruments. Still nothing. All right, after several trials ... used hints to solve. Still not sure how to solve it ... but at least I could move forward.
Thanks BFG for having hints available to solve my way through puzzle.

[Post New]by peppymint7 on Jun 20, 08 12:39 PM
grr this is confusing i could only get ringo to start swaying but i tried the other instuments on the oswald and fabiano and nothing! i couldnt even get them to start swaying...

[Post New]by hoodysmanics on Jun 20, 08 12:52 PM
something very strange here.....when i first got to the snakes there were instruments in my list but i had to turn game off.when i turned it back on there were no instruments? any idea whats wrong?

[Post New]by madirena on Jun 20, 08 7:04 PM
all right... but WHERE I find instruments?! these snakes are driving me crazy! I have just 2 instruments BY HINTS...only 5 or maximum 6 hints, someone doing nothing, just loosing hint...
I replayed that level 10 times....

[Post New]by moonfairie on Jun 21, 08 1:09 PM
i too had to use hints for this nothing in my inventory been having issues with all the games

[Post New]by madirena on Jun 21, 08 3:47 PM
MIRACLE!
When I opened the game, I had a lot of instruments in inventory (who put them there???), but now.... I can't pass the bulbs game....

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 22, 08 5:21 PM
madirena wrote:MIRACLE!
When I opened the game, I had a lot of instruments in inventory (who put them there???), but now.... I can't pass the bulbs game....

Hi Madirena, It sounds like you are in the Train Car. Check out the posts under "Abandoned Train: Generator mini-game" and you should find an answer there.

Edited on 06/25/2008 at 12:09:31 PM PST

[Post New]by McNear on Jun 22, 08 8:16 PM
The key to the snake game is to get the right instruments on the right stools. Start with the accordian on the first stool and go from there.

And, no, I didn't figure this one out; I had to go to another gaming site to figure this out.

Dakjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Dakjoy on Jun 23, 08 7:54 AM
OK, I've read through all the messages and hints here and still it's not working for me. First, I cannot get all three snakes in sync. Secondly, I've tried each instrument for each snake at each different height and with different beats . . . still nothing is snapping.

I guess I need more help. Can someone help me with more specifics?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Edited on 06/23/2008 at 7:57:27 AM PST

[Post New]by alli0925 on Jun 23, 08 9:36 AM
Where do you find these instruments that you are supposed to put on the stools? I've used all my hints, have no instruments in my inventory and have no clue what to do next.

Dakjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Dakjoy on Jun 24, 08 9:25 AM
FOR CESSEE47

You're a lifesaver! Thanks a million. I'm so glad you're there.

Dakjoy

[Post New]by Grandmabobby on Jul 6, 08 9:11 PM
I have got the snakes down in the baskets, Now how do I look into the baskets. I have a statagy guide but it doesn't tell me how to look in the baskets. I know there is something in them.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 6, 08 9:34 PM
Grandmabobby wrote:I have got the snakes down in the baskets, Now how do I look into the baskets. I have a statagy guide but it doesn't tell me how to look in the baskets. I know there is something in them.

..place instruments on the stools in front of snake. The instrument is correct if the snake sways. Click the instrument until the snake rises to the mark on the wall that matches their rattle. Then change the metronome until the snakes sway together; I think it's the 1 o'clock position. Good Luck.

[Post New]by jromper7 on Dec 31, 08 9:02 PM
I am in this crazy snake room and I am soooo terrified of snakes and these look like they are going to jump out at me. This is not good. LOL

[Post New]by kerrville on Sep 16, 09 11:42 AM
I HAVE CONQUERED THE SNAKE GAME BUT ON ONE OF THE SCENES WITH THE BOAT TURNING CURSOR BLUE MY INVENTORY IS GAS TANK LIGHT BULB AND WIRE CUTTERS HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT CANT GET ANYTHING TO WORK CAN ANYONE HELP ME

[Post New]by katzmeow1229 on Feb 14, 10 5:53 AM
When you get the snakes swaying and up to the right color mark on the bottom left is a solve button that is what I cicked on

Fpuff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Fpuff on Mar 2, 10 7:37 AM
grrrrrr wasted all my trial time on snake game

Will not be buying this one

Go to: