Debby960
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

How To Help With The Mansion

[Post New]by Debby960 on Mar 6, 13 8:22 AM
Got the letter to help with the mansion but do not see how to get to it.

Re:How To Help With The Mansion

[Post New]by plainjayne55 on Mar 7, 13 3:33 PM
You will have to purchase the game. I believe it is Mansion Makeover or there is Gardenscape. If you clicked on the OK button it should have taken you to the Big Fish games to purchase it. Good luck!

kimberelf
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by kimberelf on Mar 15, 13 8:36 PM
playing the demo also works, in case you don't like the mansion one, it's a bit different since there isn't an untimed mode.
The ok button takes you right to the proper version, since this is a series of at least 4 games so far.

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Mar 24, 13 5:28 AM
You don't even have to play the demo, just let the game page open and you get the $1000.

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Apr 11, 13 6:06 PM
I got the endless opening of windows when I clicked on the mansion. I didn't realize it would direct me to Big Fish web site. I had to reboot the computer. Not cool. It should have told you that clicking that would take you to a "buy me" site.

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Apr 12, 13 1:46 PM
Per lil_chickadee's reply all you had to do is open the Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover and you would automatically get the $1000. How do you know that you got it? I already owned the game and re-installed it as I hadn't played it in a year, and nothing showed up indicating I had received the $1000, so I went back into Barn Yarn and didn't notice any difference in my account monies at all. I'm confused!!

Edited on 04/12/2013 at 1:47:29 PM PST

Go to: