Help, the bears are eating me!!

[Post New]by Smilestead on Feb 23, 09 10:14 AM
Ok, I know this is going to be a stupid question but I have never played any FF so don't shoot me. I have purchased the cage upgrade at the shop, but where do i purchase in the game to make it work?

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:Help, the bears are eating me!!

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 23, 09 10:19 AM
You have to click on the bears to cage them, the more you upgrade your cage the fewer clicks it takes to cage them. Once they're caged you can put them in the storehouse and sell them or just let them sit, in any case they won't eat ya.

[Post New]by Smilestead on Feb 23, 09 10:23 AM
So how come I have upgraded twice and it still takes like 10 clicks to cage them?

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 23, 09 11:19 AM
Smilestead wrote:So how come I have upgraded twice and it still takes like 10 clicks to cage them?

Well I can't answer for the developers decisions on degrees of difficulty but I do know when you have the cage completely upgraded it only takes three clicks.

I have a hard time getting the bears caged in time myself so I always make upgrading the cage a big priority. You know you can replay levels for more coins, the best one to play and replay at least in the early stages of the game is Flour Street 7.

Hope this helps.

imm1264
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by imm1264 on Feb 23, 09 11:29 AM
I just played the demo, but I noticed it's easier to capture the bears when you have a dog. This was the first Farm Frenzy game I've tried and I really liked it--cute, silly & fun!

Cajie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Cajie on Feb 24, 09 6:50 AM
This is the first one I have played and 2 clicks will not get the cage to stay around the bear. I don't have enough money to upgrade the cage - it went to $500 and will not go back down to the 120. I am getting nowhere with this game, frustrated. Thanks for the tip on the dog, I will try it.

popi42
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by popi42 on Feb 27, 09 7:07 AM
cajie...if you dont have money for upgrades play again a previous level and the money you get are added again and again.Play an easy level again and again and youll collect a lot of money for upgrade.The bears get captured when you click many times on them..the cage becomes strong and keeps them in.If you upgrade all the way the cage...then just three clicks would be enough...

Pinkbudgie
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkbudgie on Mar 1, 09 7:54 AM
To me, upgrading the cage is the best bargain because you don't have to buy them in the game. Just keep clicking until the bear can't move. Click fast. If you don't click him all the way, he will start to undo his cage. And like someone else said, go back and replay other levels for more stars.

Go to: