ireg
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Level 10

[Post New]by ireg on Mar 6, 13 6:48 PM
Ok I must be a dumbo BUT I can't do level 10 - any hints?

Re:Level 10

[Post New]by MunchkinKat on Mar 6, 13 9:34 PM
It would help to know exactly what you were having trouble with, as this level seems fairly straightforward. That being said, here's a quick run-through:

Your first goal is to upgrade the two houses at the bottom, one with the shield upgrade, which keeps it from breaking down, and the other with the simely face upgrade, which allows more people to live in that house.

Your second goal is provide two farms and a tavern. One farm is already in place, so demolish the ruins next to it and build a second farm. The tavern is also already in place, you just need to grant access to it. You'll need the pickaxe to the right of your tent. Use it to get to the torch at the top of the screen. Use the torch to melt the icicles blocking the tavern to your lower left.

Finally, you need to upgrade all your remaining houses with the smiley upgrade to achieve the population goal. Then upgrade your houses (with stars) to achieve the income goal. You'll probably need a sawmill; there's a set of ruins still next to your farm, so build there. That should do it.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by necie25 on Apr 2, 13 9:30 AM
I'm like ireg. I did what you said Munchkinkat but I keep coming up $2000 short. Any ideas?

[Post New]by sabrina1955 on May 3, 13 10:57 AM
I am still having trouble with level 10!!! stating to regreat buying this game!!!

[Post New]by jannifferjane on May 6, 13 9:12 AM
I'm in the same situation. The game insists that you need two farms and a tavern, so can only build one house but I don't get enough income, so I can't complete the level.

[Post New]by jannifferjane on May 6, 13 9:20 AM
To complete: - build a sawmill on the ruins on the left. Build a farm on the ruins to the right. Demolish the farm on the left, build an information centre there. Demolish the sawmill and build a farm instead. It worked!!!

Go to: