bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 7, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 261289kai on Mar 8, 13 2:47 AM
my game keeps quitting and when you go back in you are back at the beginning again

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 8, 13 3:44 AM
Hi 261289kai,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this trouble and I definitely want to help you to play that game!

Checking that you have the most up to date drivers etc. will help to ensure your game runs smoothly for you. A crash like you described, is typically caused by the computer and game not communicating with one another as they should.

You can find some on updating the elements that help run your game here.

If you would like us to take a look at this for you, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Tech Support

If you choose to contact Support, attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report is a good idea so they can get to helping you immediately.

Thanks and good luck!

bfgBaikal

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Mar 8, 13 11:18 AM
Fantastic game.. loved it. Just finished - very long and a great mix. No tech problems at all. Only needed the strategy guide a few times. One of my favs.

[Post New]by 121505 on Mar 23, 13 9:47 AM
Picture frame in bonus game is gone. Not on head, not in inventory, not at foot of statue. I did put it together, but poof, gone. What now? Can't finish game without it!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 26, 13 5:12 AM
Hi 121505

I am so sorry to hear that!

It sounds to me that your game may not be functioning as it should so I would encourage you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

If the problems persist and you would like some dedicated support on this, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page and they will be happy to help!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Go to: