gnipyt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

crystal flower

[Post New]by gnipyt on Mar 7, 13 8:32 AM
it keeps telling me that i have to complete the crystal flower (2 items left), however, I have no more crystals....

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:crystal flower

[Post New]by slm1948 on Mar 10, 13 8:28 AM
Same thing happened to me. I have 2 lights left for the drapes but no more crystals for the flower. The hint button tells me I am done with the drapes and directs me to the crystal flower. Our of desperation, I tried putting the lights on the crystal but that didn't work.

Is this a glitch?

ttownmama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ttownmama on Mar 11, 13 4:48 PM
I had alot of trouble with this also. I finally went out of the game and restarted it. Find the round crystal first. Then go into the game and put the round stone in the middle first. Then the smaller one that goes below the larger one. When this is done take all of the larger stones and put them as far to the outside of each pedal til it clicks in place once they are all in put the next size and so on, It worked for me so hopes this helps.

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Mar 12, 13 5:19 AM
Thank you, Ttownmama. I'm enjoying this game and didn't want to have to delete it unfinished because of this issue. I'm hopeful that what you did will work for me also.

[Post New]by Chips530 on May 16, 13 11:14 AM
I'm having the same problem.I'm going to uninstall &install the game to see if it helps--Thanks Ttownmama I'll try your helpful suggestion.

gsse
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by gsse on Aug 13, 13 9:20 AM
there is not any problem in crystal flower,u r doing mistake while making green tea in tea pots.when you click the cup towards the glass instantly click another cup and click it on the other glass too thus it will never show u 2 items left,,,
you can make the crystal flowers in heart contenting sequence ...
enjoy

Go to: