bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun

[Post New]by bfgBering on Feb 23, 09 11:30 AM
Stuck? – Keep an eye out for hint coins! Hint coins are hidden in every level, and the number of coins available in a level depends on how many you currently have in your inventory.

Beat your best time – At the end of the game, all of the mini games and locations are unlocked so you can play them again. Race against yourself to find all of the items as fast as possible (it’s even more challenging if you don’t use hint coins!)

Watch those clicks! – While the game doesn’t rush you for time, it does have a timer that counts how long it takes you to complete the level. Clicking around randomly too much will add time to your timer and lower your score at the end of the level.

These are just a few ideas to help you out if you get stuck in Undiscovered World: Incan Sun. Feel free to add your own tips below!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun

[Post New]by stelabortolon on Mar 7, 09 1:38 PM
how can i find out the bonusus at each level? i think this game needs more instructions. I myself coult not enjoy it fully.

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by texasloony on Jun 6, 09 4:53 PM
this games is so easy a baby could do it!!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 24, 10 10:50 PM
stelabortolon wrote:how can i find out the bonusus at each level? i think this game needs more instructions. I myself coult not enjoy it fully.

Bonuses? I just finished this game and there are no bonuses unless you're meaning the 2 locked areas labelled mini-games and unlimited. Those are nothing more than repeats of the game -- the same jigsaw puzzles and the same search areas.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 24, 10 10:50 PM
stelabortolon wrote:how can i find out the bonusus at each level? i think this game needs more instructions. I myself coult not enjoy it fully.

Bonuses? I just finished this game and there are no bonuses unless you're meaning the 2 locked areas labelled mini-games and unlimited. Those are nothing more than repeats of the game -- the same jigsaw puzzles and the same search areas.

MEnr56

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Oct 26, 10 8:00 PM
i played all the way thru but couldnt open the locked ones

Go to: