bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Costume Chaos

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 23, 09 11:52 AM
Employ assistants – Along the way, you’ll be able to hire two assistants. They can be moved around the store in between levels, so determine which station takes Cleo the longest to complete and place an assistant there.

Travel through time! – Even after you complete the game, you can still visit all of your previous locations. Try going back and earning Master Sales Ranks and Gold Return Bin Awards for a surprise!

Ask for Help – Take a little time to check out the “Help” section in the “Options” menu from the main screen. While this game has a tutorial at the beginning, the Help section provides better detail for new players.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Costume Chaos

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 7, 10 8:46 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Employ assistants – Along the way, you’ll be able to hire two assistants. They can be moved around the store in between levels, so determine which station takes Cleo the longest to complete and place an assistant there.
I played Kids Mode, and placed them at the stations that I hated doing the most.
bfgCelebes wrote:Travel through time! – Even after you complete the game, you can still visit all of your previous locations. Try going back and earning Master Sales Ranks and Gold Return Bin Awards for a surprise!
I am quite certain I am never going to earn Gold in everything. So would some kind person please tell me/us what the surprise is? Color it white, of course, so that it isn't a spoiler for those who do NOT want to see it!

Thanks!

Edited on 03/07/2010 at 8:47:02 PM PST

Go to: