error126

[Post New]by edwinh on Mar 8, 13 5:24 PM
can not install purchased game

Re:error126

[Post New]by helen02047291 on Apr 29, 13 9:35 AM
I have the same problem....has your problem been solved??? Mine has not.Does anyone else have this same problem...Maybe if we spread the word around the company will do something about it... I sure hope so. I have requested for the them to return my money so far there has been so response.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:error126

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 29, 13 11:11 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting this game installed!

I did some checking, and I found that the game uses a program called OpenAL to handle some of the audio features. During the installation process, you'll be asked to OK the license agreement to use that software. If you missed that step, or declined the agreement, that could be why this error is coming up.

So first, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, making sure to click "Yes" when the message comes up about that software. You can read more about how to reinstall in our help article here.

Our Tech Support Team will also be happy to go through the whole process with you, and look into anything else that might be causing the the trouble. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect posts about things like this that come up with the game over in the tech issues thread. I'm going to lock this separate discussion now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 04/29/2013 at 11:11:58 AM PST

Go to: