bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Otherworld: Omens of Summer forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 9, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Otherworld: Omens of Summer forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Otherworld: Omens of Summer players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

kath70
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Welcome to Otherworld: Omens of Summer forum

[Post New]by kath70 on Apr 4, 13 2:17 PM
Help!! p;lease. I am only on the part of the mini game with the beads, and i just cannot get my head round it! i have looked at the walkthrough but it doesn't tell you how to do it, really confused, i know it sounds daft and that it probably is so easy to solve but for some reason i just dont get it..please help. thanks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 4, 13 11:20 PM
kath70 wrote:Help!! p;lease. I am only on the part of the mini game with the beads, and i just cannot get my head round it! i have looked at the walkthrough but it doesn't tell you how to do it, really confused, i know it sounds daft and that it probably is so easy to solve but for some reason i just dont get it..please help. thanks

This is the one with the beads on rods, with pictures on them? If so, look at the center row of beads that have four small squares in a grid. Notice that the center bead on that row has roman numerals, and that each row also has roman numerals. See that that center bead, for example, has a roman numeral one in the bottom right corner - that means that all of the pictures in the lower right corner (of the beads with the grid) go on the first row, etc.

kath70
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kath70 on Apr 5, 13 8:39 AM
Thankyou for your help with the puzzle, will try it again now, thanks again.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 5, 13 8:39 PM
Good luck!

[Post New]by tmanae on Nov 16, 13 11:09 AM
I am only on the part where i NEED TO FIND THE BRANCH, BUT ON MY VERSION THERE IS NO BRANCH. wHY

Go to: