starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 9, 13 1:00 PM

Hi

I know this game not on here, but does anyone now if there is a forum or something, I have googled for day's now lol.
I really just need to no about some of the trophy's as I can't work out how to get some of them lol.
Any help on this would be great I do not need the walkthrough, found them lol just something about how the trophy's work as they not on with the walkthroughs

Re:Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Mar 9, 13 1:33 PM
Hi. Have you tried the forum on the site you bought the game from? I own it, too, but I only made it to level 13. Haven't had a chance to play it since I downloaded the update. Sorry I can't offer you more help. Good luck.

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 9, 13 5:58 PM

Ok no worries Thank you for replying.

I have tried loads of forums etc most have the walkthrough but not how to earn the trophies, only need to know about 2 of them lol.
It is only the 'divine' trophy I have bronze and no idea how I even got that lol, it say's first offering made, need to make 20 more for silver I think but been through all the levels again and no idea lol.
Same kind of thing with the 'Expert designer' one somehow got silver in that and again can't figure out how to get the rest lol.
I guess I will just have to try replay all levels again see if that works lol.

xx

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 9, 13 6:25 PM

ah was given a site to try, seems there has been alot of bugs with the games so I am wondering if maybe that is the problem will have to check I have the updated version, although alot are having issues with that as well lol

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 10, 13 6:54 AM
I demoed the game and didn't have any tech problems at all on my Dell Latitude laptop with Windows XP,but alas, I won't be buying this game,because while it's pretty I guess once you own 4-5 or 6 build games it takes a mighty unique one to excite you and this one just did nothing for me.
I even quit before my hour was up!

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 11, 13 2:34 PM

lol I know what you mean, I still think wandering willows is at the top.
this one is a good game though, if there wasn't the snags.

No idea why my laptop not getting on with it, my pc not to bad windows 7 just now and then a worker gets stuck or with the trophies only the one now which is still on bronze replayed levels sooo many times and still no idea what it even meant to be lol.

I have windows 8 on laptop not that keen but prob coz to much to it lol

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 12, 13 6:52 AM
I love Wandering Willows, too! Have you tried 'Hero Of The Kingdom', it's my new favorite 'Questing' game.

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 13, 13 4:24 AM

Lol yeah played that forgot I had that one lol

I played it several times, am still playing gardens inc have tried new player and did manage to go through it once on laptop, still no idea how to get the 'Divine Intervention trophy say's make an offering, on one game it does say I made one lol so I have bronze but can't figure out how or when and can not do it again lol.

I don't like the general build games,(build a lot one's) or the one's with HOG in them played the HOG games so much before fed up with them.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 14, 13 6:13 AM
That's how I have come to feel about this type of build game Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches, as well,nothing different from Royal Envoy,Jack Of All Tribes,ect.While I do enjoy and replay those,I just don't get excited when another SAME-O, SAME-O comes along.

Do you have the two The Island: Castaway games?They are more like Wandering Willows.Great Adventures: Xmas Edition is also good AND long.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 18, 13 5:22 PM
Hi Fishies,

Since we have a Forum for this game now, I'm going to move this thread over there to keep things tidy.

starxx71 ~ if other Fishies can't answer your questions about those trophies, you can definitely get in touch with our Customer Support Team and they'll be happy to look into things for you. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps and happy gardening everyone!

bfgMonongahela

starxx71
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by starxx71 on Mar 23, 13 7:15 PM

Thank you soblessed57 I do have both Island one's lol,
Not hear of the Great Adventures one so of to have a look now lol

Thank you Monogahela, I did find out not sure how I missed it lol got all gold now and also as another player lol.

Go to: