bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 10, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

Re:Welcome to 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame forum

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 10, 13 10:18 AM
What a disappoitment again on Sunday! Have you dropped the Sunday CE that you have had for the last 3 years. I just I will just have to not use your site except on Thursday. VERY VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!!! I usually play only the CE and have bought all but a couple. Off to A Better site!!!

YOU ARE NO LINGER THE BEST SITE

Edited on 03/10/2013 at 10:19:49 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 10, 13 1:24 PM
Hi VTCT,

I'm sorry you're disappointed with today's game release. We definitely do try to offer Collector's Editions on our normal days of Thursday and Sunday. But from time to time it is just not possible for us to do so. Often, this will be due to an issue with the scheduled game, and rather than release it with a known problem, we'll hold off till we get it all straightened out.

I'm sure we'll get back to our regular CE release schedule soon!

bfgMonongahela

peperica
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by peperica on Mar 20, 13 6:57 PM
I did not like this game. Why was the archives left burning? After going back and forward so many times I lost interest in the game. Nothing made any sense to me, usually the games are very entertaining but not this time. Maybe I'll play it again when I don't have anything else to do but waste time.

Peperica

[Post New]by wicket14 on Apr 26, 14 5:13 AM
should get a refund for another game this game is a big down fall wasted my money

Go to: