badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Last Stage of Level 19

[Post New]by badgerfann on Mar 10, 13 1:40 PM
I've cleared the bulls and got all the wood from the spaces, built a farm....now can't decide what to do next. How do you get enough money, wood & gems to rebuild the castle?

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Last Stage of Level 19

[Post New]by badgerfann on Mar 10, 13 1:56 PM
Never mind....I figured it out. I was missing the wood gain by getting the bulls fed in time. Didn't pay attention to that before.

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Mar 17, 13 8:16 AM
Here's how I did it:

After clearing bulls and gathering what's available, clear the ruins closest to the camp and build a farm.

Clear another couple spots at the bottom and build a couple of gingerbread homes, add a worker when ham is available. DO NOT UPGRADE ANY OF THE HOMES DURING THIS STAGE.

You will not need a sawmill.

After you have a third worker, build a Shop of Miracles and then two more gingerbread homes. Add a fourth worker. Build side towers as soon as resources are available.

Once you have enough gems and food for the center tower, you still should have 320 wood available. Demolish the houses (I think you only need 3 of them) and you will have enough wood for the center tower.

Edited on 03/17/2013 at 8:16:50 AM PST

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Mar 17, 14 11:11 AM
I've been struggling with this one for ages! Such a simple and easy solution in the end... I did as you said, and with no upgrades I didn't even need to destroy a hut - I had more than enough wood as it was, and plenty of time left

Go to: