Cemetery

[Post New]by CharloMari on Mar 10, 13 9:37 PM
Even though I solved the puzzle at the cemetery entrance and the gate is open, I cannot move forward into the cemetery. I am stuck and cannot go any further until I get the "decorative tile". Both the game hint and the walkthru keep saying that I have to enter the cemetery as the next step. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it still won't let me in. Help!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Cemetery

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 12, 13 3:15 AM
Hi CharloMari,

If you've done everything according to the 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Walkthrough and still aren't able to progress, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Shaking the game files up in this way will knock any kinks out and hopefully allow you to progress.

Another thing you could try is pressing the hint button to see if that might direct you!

If neither of these tips help though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 03/12/2013 at 3:16:23 AM PST

yve501
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by yve501 on Mar 15, 13 9:12 AM
This happened to me as well.
Uninstalling and reinstalling did not work but starting a new profile did.
Shame as it was so near the end of the game!

[Post New]by Mordsith9617 on Mar 28, 13 5:19 AM
yve501 wrote:This happened to me as well.
Uninstalling and reinstalling did not work but starting a new profile did.
Shame as it was so near the end of the game!

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! Say it ain't so!

Update: OK I bit the bullet and started a new profile... funny though that it didn't take nearly as long the second time round

Edited on 03/28/2013 at 7:17:06 AM PST

ritchieprod
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by ritchieprod on Jun 7, 13 4:36 PM
Same problem. Just can't go into the cemetery even though I opened the gates. I tried the uninstall & re install and it did not work. Just like everyone else. Hey, Big Fish, we need a solution here besides starting all over from scratch.

Go to: