BobbiH
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

What Are You Supposed To Do?

[Post New]by BobbiH on Mar 11, 13 1:29 AM
....with the Ivy-Covered Lady sitting on a bench who appears after each board? I have found no instructions about it in the game and no mention of it in this forum. I have clicked around the screen but nothing happens. Since there is a "Skip" button I assume this is a puzzle or a mini-game of some kind but I am totally at a loss as to what the goal is and what you are supposed to do there. Any help appreciated.

Re:What Are You Supposed To Do?

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Mar 11, 13 1:45 PM
After each level in the first section, the Lady will be a little more "cleaned" off. You don't have to do anything more than look at it until you get to the end of the section.
You will then have to find object fragments in the picture to make 3 objects to put back into the scene. (At the bottom of this scene, there are 3 inventory squares, with an "i" in the corner, If you click on the "i" for information, you will be shown exactly which fragments you are looking for. Warning! They are not easy to find!)

BobbiH
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:What Are You Supposed To Do?

[Post New]by BobbiH on Mar 23, 13 10:59 PM
Thanks, Alvertis5706! If there is nothing you are actually supposed to do, I feel slightly less stupid....

Go to: