popi42
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

45 seconds !!!...cow lane 1

[Post New]by popi42 on Feb 23, 09 3:00 PM
Please help if you know any tip to pass this gold in 45 sec...

Lisrose
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:45 seconds !!!...cow lane 1

[Post New]by Lisrose on Feb 23, 09 4:42 PM
Rough answer - I got Gold in 42 seconds:

Expanded my truck all the way - sold all the pigs and most of the cows

Expanded the plane a few stages - bought the raw goods

Expanded the warehouse to catch the raw goods (only needed to upgrade to 1k point)

Upgraded the separator/butter plant fully

Sold remaining animals for a clear board

Sent the plane back for the finishing additives

Lots of clicking to speed up machines!

-make sure you "catch" all 5 of your plane products before you start the machines
-I am pretty sure I bought extra cats to pick up the ground stuff after I dispatched the plane the second time

Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by 222426 on Feb 23, 09 6:37 PM
Hello, I had to practice this several times. This is how I achieved getting gold in 42 seconds. I'm going to put this in 2 sections as it's rather lengthy.
Strategies and Steps: This one can seen daunting at first, until you break it down. I still had to practice several times to get gold time. I’m sure many of you can achieve gold time…but I’m going to break the steps down to the last detail. One false click and gold is hard to achieve. The warehouse, truck, plane, dogs and cats need to be upgraded fully from the shop. All the powder, dough, curd, cheese, separator and butter factories also have to be upgraded fully from the shop.
EVERYTHING can be bought at the store. It’s the easiest and fastest way to achieve the goals. Upgrade transportation vehicles and warehouse to their maximum levels. Sell the most expensive animals first. Purchase ingredients from the store, upgrade separator and butter factories. Oh and when I purchase items from the store I purchase 2 extra of everything for insurance as there isn’t any time on this level to have a missed step. CAGE WAREHOUSE AND SELL ALL BEARS THE BLACK ONES LIKE TO DAMAGE THE FACTORIES
• DO ALL STEPS VERY QUICKLY
• Upgrade the truck fully
• Sell all the pigs and 4 cows (that’s all that will fit on the truck)
• While your waiting for the truck, upgrade the plane to maximum and upgrade the warehouse as far as you can with the money you have
• As soon as the truck arrives, sell the remaining animals
• Purchase 7eggs, 7 goat’s milk and 7 cow’s milk. To do this first select 5 of each item, then select 2 of each item to fill the crates that are partially full. If you try to purchase 7 eggs, 7 goat’s milk and 7 cow’s milk first…you’ll be short on supplies! You don’t have to be fast when filling the plane as the timer stops while you’re ordering.
• Purchase 15 cats…yup 15.
• Upgrade the warehouse fully
• Upgrade the separator factory fully
• Upgrade the butter factory fully
• Make sure the cats and you have selected everything from the plane
• Now put 5 eggs into the powder factory, 5 goat’s milk into the curd factory, 5 cow’s milk into the separator
• Purchase 7 flour sacks, 7 cheese leaven and 7 butter thickeners
• Expedite the production by clicking on the factories a little bit cause….

Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by 222426 on Feb 23, 09 6:38 PM
PART 2:
• DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS WHILE THE FACTORIES ARE WORKING
• Purchase 5 dogs
• You’ll need to cage the black bears; as they may damage your factories, you’ll loose some cats when the bears arrive, but that’s OK.
• Purchase as many cats as you can with the money you have
• Make sure the powder, curd and separator factories are completely done with production and all items from them are collected
Now quickly fill the dough, cheese and butter factories and expedite production and gather the items quickly

Hope this helps!

popi42
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by popi42 on Feb 24, 09 9:05 AM
Thank you ssoo much lisrose....thank you sssoo much 222426....
i did try everything but not to expand the truck...lol..soo stupid of me..Im playing that for now and i think i have it..ill do it ina short time...thanks so much again

debbdi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by debbdi on Mar 12, 09 2:06 PM
I can only process 1 milk/butter at a time.... there are no upgrades except on my cheese factory. what am i missing? thanks for any help!

tr69
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tr69 on Dec 31, 11 8:06 AM
Thank you soooooooo much that board was eluding me with your help i got it done in 44 sec kisses

Go to: