Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

coin in HO

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Mar 12, 13 8:53 AM
I am in curio shop and only have the coin left to find. I found it, but I can't pick it up !!
What should I do now ? I think I need the red scarf I will get to peoceed. This stuff drives me nuts

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:coin in HO

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 12, 13 3:11 PM
Hi Petsitterkathy,

It looks like a few Fishies have been having trouble picking items up in HO scenes.

First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This will often sort out these sort of issues.

If that doesn't help, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to really delve into what's going on and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting. If there is a problem with the game itself, they'll also be able to collect some info that will really help us get it addressed.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect posts about issues like this over in the tech issues thread to help us track recurring problems. I'm going to lock this separate thread now but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: