STUCK WITH TILES AT ATLER IN CAVE WITH HORN

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:ALTER IN CAEV HOW DO TILES GO

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 13, 13 10:51 AM
Hey there bcarhart,

I've taken a look at the free walkthrough (just click on the blue text to be linked) and have found a screenshot and specific instructions on how to complete the Relic puzzle:

Place the RELIC in the niche to activate a puzzle.
You must spell out: ‘We must release you spirits’. Drag one tile over the other to swap their positions.
Please look at the screenshot for the solution (P). This solution may be random. Look in the Case Book and place the pegs (yellow) in the right spots according to the image.
Take the RELIC.

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:ALTER IN CAEV HOW DO TILES GO

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 14, 13 10:33 PM
This is what I wrote in another thread about the same subject:

If you look at the runes you'll see there are little squares sticking out on some sides but not on others. That's where the energy will flow through the runes. So follow the carved line from the relic to the first spot to place a rune and place the rune for 'we'. Then follow the carved line from the other sticky-out square on the rune to the next spot (which is actually third from the left) and place the rune for 'must' and so on until you've placed all the words in the incantation. This leaves one rune unused, so place that one in the last spot. Finally, put the little pegs in as indicated in your journal.

Go to: