bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dreamscapes: The Sandman forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 13, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dreamscapes: The Sandman forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dreamscapes: The Sandman players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dreamscapes: The Sandman forum

[Post New]by 8984481 on Mar 13, 13 1:33 PM
hi all, I am stuck on putting stones in order to reach the girl coming to end but this has me stumpped. please help!!

[Post New]by eudster on Mar 14, 13 6:57 AM
Each srone has a color on the side of it ( not the color of the crystals on the stone) Place the stone with the blue color on it in the place the repaired mirrors blue beam points to. The color will then change. Again place the stone with that color on its side where the beam points. Continue until all stones have been placed.

[Post New]by gospeldj on Mar 14, 13 7:05 AM
Please help!!! I am in the scene where the girl is laying on the mushroom and bennie is locked behind some roots. I can only move between the three rooms where the spider is in the last one. how do I get out of this area. it keeps sending me to the hollow in the tree??

[Post New]by Rotonda2 on Mar 14, 13 3:00 PM
Help I have to do something with the books, keeping going back but nothing seems to happen, what am I oing wrong

[Post New]by Mindymooz on Mar 14, 13 9:43 PM
Hi gospeldj

Collect the termites that are running around the hollow tree when you zoom in. Grab them with the "hand icon" - 10 to collect. Take termites to Benny and they will eat the roots and set him free.

[Post New]by gospeldj on Mar 15, 13 5:32 AM
Thanks Mindymooz. I have been pulling my hair out on this one. You are a dream. Thanks again.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 5:46 AM
Hi Rotonda2,

Have you found the newspaper that shows the order to place the books into yet? It is in Laura's room, the one that is flooded and to the right I believe.

You probably have to find the newspaper yourself to trigger that puzzle but in case it helps at all, I have included the required order below:

Spoiler alert:

I, IV, II, V, III

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by wenelope on Mar 15, 13 1:59 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Rotonda2,

Have you found the newspaper that shows the order to place the books into yet? It is in Laura's room, the one that is flooded and to the right I believe.

You probably have to find the newspaper yourself to trigger that puzzle but in case it helps at all, I have included the required order below:

Spoiler alert:

I, IV, II, V, III

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Mar 15, 13 4:10 PM
Gospeidj,
You have to use the magnifying glass, to catch the termites, and you need to use it on each one, in order to get them all.

satin1960
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by satin1960 on Apr 15, 13 3:44 PM
Hi everyone, I'm stuck on the bookshelf scene. can't get the paper to pop out, I've put them in order of the newspaper clue, restarted the game. I've even re-installed the game & deleted my other player profiles, still stuck though. I've tried everything I can think of but still the paper will not pop out. please help.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 16, 13 5:17 AM
Hi satin1960,

I'm sorry to hear that!

As you have already tried restarting the game, you could try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble loading this scene correctly?

The advice in the following help article will help you to do that and despite the name of the article, the tips within are all basically geared toward enhancing your game's performance and display:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by cibergirl on Oct 17, 13 2:44 AM
This game has a glitch when making the potion when laura is going to be beheaded it wont work and then wont let you skip the game , what is going on when you buy games and then have them stuff up on you wont be buying any more

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Dec 3, 13 11:13 AM
cibergirl I just bought and played Dreamscapes: the Sandman and the only trouble I had was that it moves slowly between places, but that's likely my laptop. The potion works fine for me, did you turn the valves in the right order? The walkthrough shows it. I don't want to spoil the game so I won't put it here.
I didn't have a bonus chapter so couldn't do all the achievements but I hope they do carry the sequel when it comes out and I hope its the CE!

Go to: