bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Reviews for Webbies

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 13, 13 12:55 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Webbies? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Webbies page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Reviews for Webbies

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 13, 13 12:55 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

moesart
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by moesart on Mar 13, 13 6:42 AM
I can't believe I played the whole demo. I thought it would be too childish but it actually takes some math skills which I love. Great graphics and moves quickly to the next level. There's no timer so there's time to think. On the fence about buying but it's worth trying. The first several levels are very easy so hang in there for more challenge.

Edited on 03/13/2013 at 6:43:30 AM PST

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Mar 13, 13 3:21 PM

Very cute!

And NOT a simple child's game.

I predict many reviews of "too childish, quit after 5 minutes".

Those people will have not given this game a fair shake.

I challenge you to get through the first 20 levels (I did this in 23 minutes).

You can play very casual, or you can go for every possible point available, which takes quite a bit of brain power.

I would actually call this a logic/puzzle game.

Whatever you call it, it is fun and challenging!

I recommend it.

Angel

[Post New]by CoordinationNOT on Mar 13, 13 6:11 PM
What a very cute game!!! This is not a typical arcade style game. There isn't a timer so you can take your time to think out you move. You aim food to the cridders but as levels go up there are blocks of wood, bugs and stones in the way to make it harder to get the food to the animal. Only certain foods go to certain animals and need to shoot through stars to double your food. Need to know math skills and angles. Like everyone else has said not a game for children.

That being said likeable game but not my cup of tea. Not a buy for me.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Mar 13, 13 11:18 PM

This is really a great logic game and its got clear colorful happy graphics. It gets pretty darned hard fast though so, its not just for kids.

I like it and I'm buying it!

Edited on 03/13/2013 at 11:18:44 PM PST

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Mar 26, 13 7:04 AM
you really need to rack your brain for this game. looks cartoonish and cute but its actually very hard as you progress on. Its challenging and fun.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on May 23, 13 8:08 PM
I'm not a logic person, so this is a no-buy for me. I played over 30 minutes.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 1, 14 5:18 PM
I have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to be doing. I couldn't find a tutorial. All I know is to aim what appear to be nuts at two animals. After doing that for awhile with nothing happening, I kind of gave up.

Weird game. What am I supposed to do?

Go to: