bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

The Mac version is here! March 13th 2013

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 13, 13 12:58 AM
Heya Mac Fishies, 

You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Dreamscapes: The Sandman players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors  help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! March 13th 2013

[Post New]by shorenuf on Mar 13, 13 11:03 AM
NOTE to Mac players: Quite a ways into the game there is a "collect" puzzle that does not work -- bummer, had to skip, lost my achievement. Maybe the SE doesn't have achievements. The puzzle is simple -- I did solve it, but the game didn't see it as complete. i also found some achievements I know I earned were not accounted for on the achievement page. And today, when I opened the finished game, my profile did not show any achievements at all. Other things that did not work -- wallpaper did not set, concept art did not save, screensaver did not install. If anyone runs into these problems (well the one associated with the SE), please post it in the game forum and notify Customer Service.

I purchased the CE from the devs. I have sent a report to them.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 14, 13 12:00 PM
The "collect" puzzle worked for me running Lion 10.7.5.

I had to place the Benny figures in the correct places to see the achievements that I had earned. They are on the left of the screen. Quite a unique way to complete the achievement page.

Wallpaper did not set for me either.

Also have Premium Edition from developer.

Thank you, Bigfish, for making this a dual release.

Edited on 03/14/2013 at 12:01:25 PM PST

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Mar 14, 13 2:14 PM
mcurty wrote:The "collect" puzzle worked for me running Lion 10.7.5.

I had to place the Benny figures in the correct places to see the achievements that I had earned. They are on the left of the screen. Quite a unique way to complete the achievement page.

Wallpaper did not set for me either.

Also have Premium Edition from developer.

Thank you, Bigfish, for making this a dual release.

I heard back from the devs -- I was the first to report these issues. They asked was I sure I had collected all the fireflies -- duh, given you had no problem, maybe not. I'm not inclined to play the game over to find out. And apparently there is no achievement for not skipping puzzles.

Okay -- totally stupid. Ad you said, in the achievements section there is an arrow on the left. Click on it and the achievement gremlins are there to be placed where they go.

In a way I'm glad to hear you could not set the wallpapers either. It probably is a Mac thing.

Go to: