belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Help please...

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 13, 13 3:07 AM
Hi Fishies,
I can only find three areas in the beginning; but the hint says 'nothing to do here' at all 3? Found a fuse and screwdriver, used screwdriver but am now stuck.
Thanks in advance!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:Help please...

[Post New]by tookat on Mar 13, 13 3:15 AM
Hey Belamba!
you have to search the room where Laura is in after you have found the screwdriver. you also have to find a tool in the back room to open the drawer with the nails.....after that, you have a couple of other things to do in that room.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Mar 13, 13 6:38 AM
Not sure this helps, but did you notice the screen for that room scrolls?

gale129
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by gale129 on Mar 13, 13 6:58 AM
I have found the first fuse on the table next to the patient, the screwdriver and got the key in the second room, the sponge to get the code to use with the key to open the cabinet. Got the second fuse in the cabinet and now I am stuck. The hint keeps pointing to the hour glass to the left of the screen and the only inventory item I have left is a hammer and I cant smash it, cant pick it up and the screen will not go past there. Can someone help please?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 13, 13 7:03 AM
gale129 wrote:I have found the first fuse on the table next to the patient, the screwdriver and got the key in the second room, the sponge to get the code to use with the key to open the cabinet. Got the second fuse in the cabinet and now I am stuck. The hint keeps pointing to the hour glass to the left of the screen and the only inventory item I have left is a hammer and I cant smash it, cant pick it up and the screen will not go past there. Can someone help please?
Use the hammer on the hour glass.

gale129
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by gale129 on Mar 13, 13 7:07 AM
I tried using the hamer on the hour glass. It doesnt do anything but go right back in my inventory.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Mar 13, 13 8:08 AM
Don't remember how accurate you have to be, but it worked for me. Try smashing it it again. Good Luck

b4nu
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by b4nu on Mar 13, 13 9:38 AM
I had the same problem and ended up changing (lowering) my screen resolution.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 13, 13 10:18 AM
Thanks tookat. I have scrolled around but can't find anything I've overlooked?
Theres just the one big room with the body (where you start, and upstairs which is a very small room?
Not sure if game has glitched or I'm missing something.....:-)

[Post New]by megajacksmum on Mar 13, 13 11:54 AM
help PLEASE!!!!!!! on the second dream....have nothing in my inventory but paper dad and laura and a red ribbon......hint says nothing to do here at all locations, how do i pull the plank bridge down or unfreeze the door ???? do i need to find something else ?? thanks in advance fishes x

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 13, 13 12:01 PM
You do need other items to both pull the plank down and unfreeze the door.

Did you find the knife by the frozen door?
That discovery helped me to figure out how to continue. I can't remember exactly what came next though.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 13, 13 12:06 PM
Hi there megajacksmum,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
Use the ribbon on the chisel (or whatever it is called) on the door.
Take it back to the hole with fire and place it on the stick.
You will then have something to unfreeze the door and continue on.
Cheers

Edited on 03/13/2013 at 12:08:09 PM PST

Lah50
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Lah50 on Mar 14, 13 10:59 AM
Thank you bn4u, i changed my resolution and managed to smash the timer. Great!!Lah50

Go to: