gjnashif
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

No Strategy Guide Available

[Post New]by gjnashif on Mar 13, 13 7:42 AM
I did a little research and found that the Original CE game available on other sites, does not have a strategy guide, and therefore does not meet the criteria that BFG has set forth for CE games, which of course is why BFG did not offer it as such.

Dreamscapes is an excellent game, I enjoyed playing the Demo, I am hoping that one of our great experts such as Margie B. will create one for us.

-- gjnashif

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

Re:No Strategy Guide Available

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Mar 13, 13 8:06 AM
Seriously, give it a try without one. You may surprise yourself. I am one of those players that opens the walkthrough before I load the game. I don't like hunting for it once I'm in the middle of the game and may need it. But for this game, I'm in chapter 5 and haven't missed it in the least. The game itself is not very difficult and the HINT system works well. And if all fails (which it probably won't) you have us here at the form - happy gaming everyone!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 13, 13 8:31 AM
You don't need a walktrough. The hint button is great!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

No Strategy Guide Available

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 13, 13 10:13 AM
gjnashif wrote:I did a little research and found that the Original CE game available on other sites, does not have a strategy guide, and therefore does not meet the criteria that BFG has set forth for CE games, which of course is why BFG did not offer it as such.

Dreamscapes is an excellent game, I enjoyed playing the Demo, I am hoping that one of our great experts such as Margie B. will create one for us.

-- gjnashif

I bought and played the Premium Edition or CE from the developer.

It does have a strategy guide and other extras that Bfg CE's include.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

There is SG for the CE

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 13, 13 11:55 AM
twinsoniclab wrote:<snipped>

As long as the CE has the Beholders, you should be happy though. Those are some creepy little fellows!

Agree with you those are really creepy. I almost decided to quit looking for them because I really didn't want to find them. They were done very well.

Agree with your statement above about CE's also. This was very CE worthy to me.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 13, 13 12:10 PM
yes- In the Premium edition the strategy guide is the ? in top right hand corner

gjnashif
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by gjnashif on Mar 13, 13 6:38 PM
I emailed there support and asked them specifically if the game had a strategy guide - and they said it did not.... next time I will take the time to demo the game. I really like this game - a whole lot, I think it is an incredible adventure.

I am very sorry if I mislead anyone it was unintentional.

Greg

Go to: