This game getting a bum rap - it's really good!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Mar 13, 13 11:10 AM
After reading the reviews (on the top page where the stars are shown), I wanted to speak up for this game.

Many of the low-rated reviews show the player did not go very far into the game. Yes, the intro is long and hand-holding, but that's because the play is different. Once you get into the game, it gets quite tricky and takes some major strategy.

I love MKFP, R2R, and Royal Envoy - some of my favorite games. This is NOT those games though the thought processes are similar.

It's long, funny, and different.

Yes, the dialogue is a bit much at times, but you can skip over it.

I love that as you do each step of a many-part level, you can re-do any right away that you didn't get gold on without having to start at the beginning.

I am very happy I purchased this!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:This game getting a bum rap - it's really good!

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 13, 13 11:26 AM
Hi sheilamilo,

That's so great to hear that you're enjoying the game! That's always nice to hear!

I just wanted to swim by and let you know about the reviews thread we have right here in the game specific Forum as well. You can check that out here:

Reviews for Outta This Kingdom

That's a great place to share what you thought about the game, and it lets other potential players check out your thoughts before deciding to play. We try to keep all game reviews in those specific threads, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion, but please feel free to post your thoughts there if you'd like.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: