Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Walkthrough: Dreamscapes: The Sandman

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Mar 13, 13 12:46 PM
For those who are game-challenged as I am, there is a walkthrough available if you Google " Dreamscapes: the Sandman."

That's a happy thing for me!

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Re:Walkthrough: Dreamscapes: The Sandman

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Mar 13, 13 12:52 PM
OMG, never mind! Again, I was sucked into a site where I thought the walkthrough would be present.

Not so. I guess I'll just have to wait until there's a walkthrough, or wait until all the puzzles are solved.

lucygirl7
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lucygirl7 on Mar 13, 13 8:25 PM
which site did u use for the walkthrough cause I'm having trouble with the ones I click on. I can't figure out what to do and nothing downloads for me.

dlcoyte
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dlcoyte on Mar 13, 13 10:11 PM
That SITE was a TRIAL Version... STates all the way on the bottom of that page in tiny letters......

ONly went as far as 6 pages on the site. Download trial

SORRY

[Post New]by Susie_Q2 on Mar 14, 13 5:08 PM
Has anyone tried the [Removed by Moderator] walkthrough download? I am shy about downloading from an unknown site.
And or has anyone solved the bookshelf puzzle? The books just keep changing!

Edited on 03/15/2013 at 5:49:52 AM PST

Walkthrough: Dreamscapes: The Sandman

[Post New]by emills34119 on Mar 14, 13 5:20 PM
Sablesshadow wrote:For those who are game-challenged as I am, there is a walkthrough available if you Google " Dreamscapes: the Sandman."

That's a happy thing for me!

I Googled Dreamscapes: The Sandman and found the game, but could not find a blog. I bought the game and now I am stuck at the safe. I need help.

oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

[Post New]by oct2447 on Mar 14, 13 8:41 PM
Susie.....you switch the books into the sequence according to the code

ourbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ourbar on Mar 15, 13 3:47 AM
I took a chance and tried to download that walkthrough from [Removed by Moderator], it takes you around in a circle and I don't trust it. So would sincerely recommend that you don't try it! I tried another site with a different name and eventually ended up right back at the [Removed by Moderator] site.
I am stuck much further one so will wait until one of you gets there, but I am trying to see into a hole in a tree trunk and nothing happens, and the hint button isn't much help!
Wish me luck! LOL

Edited on 03/15/2013 at 5:59:01 AM PST

ourbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ourbar on Mar 15, 13 3:51 AM
Just to add something else to my last comment:
Within seconds I had received 4 emails from that site welcoming me to their site! I hadn't posted my email address anywhere on their site so they had direct access.

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE "WALKTHROUGH" YOU COULD BE LETTING SOMEONE IN THE BACK DOOR!!!!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 6:05 AM
Hi Fishies,

I noticed that walkthrough myself when searching for help for game queries earlier in the week, and just to put my two cents forward, I would not trust it or this site.

As ourbar mentioned, it appears that downloading from this site could be harmful so I have gone ahead and removed any reference to it in the posts above.

I also wanted to provide a gentle reminder of the following Forum Rule:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

The best way of seeing if a game site/developer is ok to mention, is to check out bfgMonongahela’s post here!

Finally, just to let you know that I am playing this game and I am nearly finished so I will be sure to keeping swimming around to help.

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 6:09 AM
And in an effort to make good on the promise above ourbark, I have provided some advice for your query below:

Spoiler Alert:

It sounds like you are at the tree of life. If you focus on that hole in the tree for a minute, you should see it contains an owl - two bright eyes should look out at you.

What you need to do is:

Examine the grey toadstool to the far right of the tree, take the STICK
Go back and use the STICK on the fly trap to the right to prop it open and take the SLINGSHOT
Go forward and use the SLINGSHOT on the owl in the tree of life
Take the feather

I really hope this helps but feel free to let me know how you get on!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 03/15/2013 at 7:09:11 AM PST

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Mar 15, 13 6:52 AM
No walkthrough? Please, tell me there will be one, I was waiting for next Monday to buy it and get two punches! Is there an explanation why a game launches without a walkthrough, even one with the excellent reviews this game has?

[Post New]by emills34119 on Mar 15, 13 7:01 AM
ourbar wrote:Just to add something else to my last comment:
Within seconds I had received 4 emails from that site welcoming me to their site! I hadn't posted my email address anywhere on their site so they had direct access.

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE "WALKTHROUGH" YOU COULD BE LETTING SOMEONE IN THE BACK DOOR!!!!!

I had the same thing happen. I had to remove the sites off my computer.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 7:32 AM
As if by magic, look what just popped into my emails!

Dreamscapes: The Sandman Walkthrough

Hoping this helps - it would be shame for anyone to miss out on this awesome game!

Happy gaming Fishies!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by cautiousnj on Mar 15, 13 8:49 AM
Finally, thank you so much for the walkthrough. My problem is that I got to the end without any help but I can not find the fifth/orange stone. I did find the hidden one after doing the coloring of the tree of which I thought that would be the fifth one.

I must be missing something, can you help?

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Mar 15, 13 8:53 AM
Thanks, Baikal, you saved my day! Now I can buy the game.

cejene
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cejene on Mar 15, 13 5:42 PM
Thank you for the Walkthrough. I was stuck at collecting the termites. Now I can continue.

Go to: