Comments, when a review just won't do.

[Post New]by heatherington on Mar 13, 13 1:23 PM
I liked this game but I found a lot of things missing. I did not get credit for any of my achievements and the game acted like this should have been a collectors edition cause it mentioned bonus play. I'm going to play again because I did not know how the little flying beholders were being counted and I know I missed about 35 of them. anyway I found it very interesting and gives us something to do with our afternoon. This is a simple game and it kept moving along. The hint works great and there was only a time or two when I did not know what I was suppose to do next. Game play was easy and I liked my little gremlin guy. Happy gaming.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Comments, when a review just won't do.

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Mar 13, 13 2:46 PM
When you open the achievements, look to left side of screen for arrow and click it. It will open w/ pictures of Benny in different poses. Click one and then place it in corresponding shadow. You can scroll over each shadow to tell you what each one is.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 13, 13 6:06 PM
I have the CE from the devs and it has a screensaver of Benny. I just love it. This game was sheer fun for me. I enjoyed it the whole way through. I hardly ever replay a game, but this one I will.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 14, 13 5:04 AM
I missed one Beholder, too, in the first dream, I didn't realize I couldn't go back! I have the gremlin screensaver on, I just love it. It's the only screensaver I've ever used from a game, and it will be on for a long time! I loved the Nutcracker wallpaper, too.

oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

[Post New]by oct2447 on Mar 14, 13 10:21 PM
What fun! Havent enjoyed a game this much in a while!

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Mar 15, 13 5:05 AM
That's not Tim, that's Leonard from the Big Bang Theory.

Well, that's who he looks like to me.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Mar 15, 13 4:37 PM
I am with you all, this game was TOTALLY fun and entertaining, caught myself literally laughing out loud, quit a few times (my neighbors probably could hear me..lol ).
OMG...and those beholders, LOVED THEM, especially the red ones, that still had the BLOOD vessles attached, Sooooo COOL, couldn't wait to see if it had leggs, was going to fly, or the L-O-N-G blood vessles, never got tired of finding those.

Also when it ended and I clicked on achivements, I thought omg, I know I earned those, and they were all blank, were Benny was suppose to be, showing you earned that particular one.
Than I saw the little arrow, top left of the screen, so I clicked on that, and that is where all of the Benny's were, that you needed to place on the shadows.
So the game got me for a quick second..lol, I was very happy to have all of the achivements I earned...YAY .
Of course I didn't get the 2 that you need to have the CE, to get, and I didn't get the 2 that you had to use 5 hints 5 times, and 10 hints 10 times, which is a little weird if you ask me, there should have been one for using 0 hints, just MHO of course..lol.

Anyway, I just LOVED IT, and will be playing it again .

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Mar 16, 13 7:30 AM
I absolutely love this game! I wish that it had been available as a CE here on BigFish, because I think I'm going to have to go somewhere else and purchase it so I can play the bonus game. I am almost at the end, and I don't want it to end! Love the Beholders and will have to play again because I know I missed some. Great game!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Comments, when a review just won't do.

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 19, 13 6:36 AM
heatherington wrote:I liked this game but I found a lot of things missing. I did not get credit for any of my achievements and the game acted like this should have been a collectors edition cause it mentioned bonus play. I'm going to play again because I did not know how the little flying beholders were being counted and I know I missed about 35 of them. anyway I found it very interesting and gives us something to do with our afternoon. This is a simple game and it kept moving along. The hint works great and there was only a time or two when I did not know what I was suppose to do next. Game play was easy and I liked my little gremlin guy. Happy gaming.

When you click on and grab a "beholder", then the Achievement slider will appear to take it AND it'll say something along the line of 1of4 or 1of1 or 1of6, etc. THAT'S the number of "beholders" you have to find in THAT particular screenshot. IF you've collected all of them within the screenshot, then the Achievement bar will provide you with a green checkmark.

Sadly, I missed one (almost finished with the game) in the screenshot that had the snow and shed and boat; couldn't find hide nor hair of it.

MEnr56

Edited on 03/19/2013 at 6:38:14 AM PST

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Mar 19, 13 11:08 AM
oct2447 wrote:What fun! Havent enjoyed a game this much in a while!

Ditto for me. Wish we would get more games like this.

beryltheperil
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by beryltheperil on Mar 25, 13 11:26 AM
I loved this one too, especially the beholders

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Mar 26, 13 2:18 PM
Oh Wow! I've just started this one and I am already loving it. It's not for the faint-hearted, that's for sure. What a delight!! Love those beholders, all 109 (or 110?) you have to find. Slippery little boogers.

It's gone 9pm in the UK. Oh dear. Looks like it might be a long evening/night.

KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Apr 9, 13 11:55 AM
Loved this game !
There were two places I wanted to go into, though...

The tree house world that you use the crayons on ; and the small door under the door you use the fairy key on !

Oh, well.

Planning to replay it to see if I can find all of the 'beholders'/ electric eyeballs.

Edited on 04/09/2013 at 2:42:14 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 9, 13 3:30 PM
Did anyone get the achievement for using the hints 10 times?
I got it for using Hint 5 times, but cannot figure out the 10 times one....is it attached to a particular game or chapter?

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 13, 13 3:07 AM
I figured it out!
What you have to do, is drag an item from your inventory onto the hint button.
That gives you a 3-d puzzle to solve.
Do it five times, you get a Benny.
Do it ten times you get another Benny.
After that, you have the option of having yet another puzzle to solve in the game, if you want to.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jun 27, 13 9:12 PM
I am enjoying the heck out of finding the little eyeballs. good job Devs

Go to: