grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Lock on the cabinet with the third fuse -- Code??

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on Mar 13, 13 2:01 PM
Help! This game is driving me absolutely nuts! I'm going to be bald before I finish this game because I'm pulling my hair out. Where do I find the darn code for this darn lock?

Thanks in advance to any fishies for their help?? I love you guys.

PS Where do these little gremlins come in that I'm supposed to be looking for?

Edited on 03/13/2013 at 2:08:27 PM PST

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Lock on the cabinet with the third fuse -- Code??

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Mar 13, 13 2:26 PM
SPOILER ALERT: If you mean the lock in the other room with the blackboard where the fuse might be. Use the dry sponge on the blackboard. Code will be revealed. And look for what looks like an eyeball sort of for the thingys, click them twice. hope this is what you meant. Sorry for the spoiler in black. I don't know how to make the type disappear.

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Mar 13, 13 2:26 PM
Hi grammyo491004,
You need to have a sponge in your inventory and then wipe the chalk board with it. It will then give the code for the lock. For the beholders (gremlinsP look for little eyes. Click on it once and then click on it again to collect it. There will be a pop up to tell you how many to get in each location.

sue2610
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sue2610 on Mar 14, 13 4:51 AM
i have found the sponge and wiped the blackboard where a circle and a triangle were revealed, if i press the hint button it reverts me back to the lock , but the centre of the lock where i guess there should be 3 wheels is totally black and when i click on it it appears to be spinning but is still black and doesnt show anything, i hav been stuck here for ages, am i missing something?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 14, 13 11:51 AM
Did you put the key in the lock?

Make sure you clean the blackboard completely. There should be 3 symbols, not just 2.

Spoiler!!! Highlight to read:

***The circle and the triangle are the 2 outside codes. There is another symbol for the middle one, perhaps it is not wiped clean enough to be revealed and that is why that dial is still black.***

Edited on 03/14/2013 at 11:54:09 AM PST

grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on Mar 14, 13 5:01 PM
Thank you to everyone who assisted me. If you were here, I'd give all of you a huge hug. And, I found my "beholders" and only have 105 left to find ... LOL. Thanks again and I'm a happy fishie again. I may even buy this game!

LetMeTry
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by LetMeTry on Apr 16, 13 5:14 AM
I too had all black wheels on the lock .. and no matter what I did I could not see any signs. I just kept turning each one over and over until the lock itself finally opened. This has to be a glitch because even the walkthru shows signs on the lock. No signs ever showed up on the lock. The blackboard was wiped clean because the sponge dissappeared.

[Post New]by Sells_Sea_Shells on Jul 9, 13 11:32 AM
Same problem here with the codes being black. I've tried rotating them hopeing I would magically get the right sequence. Nope! I put in a ticket to Customer Support but you guys know how long that takes for an answer. Weird thing is everything around the lock is totally fine graphically. I agree it has to be a glich.
Any ideas fishys'??

Go to: