fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Finally worked out Expert on levels 41+

[Post New]by fihill on Mar 13, 13 8:03 PM
It's been a loooong time coming, but I finally worked out how to get expert on the spaceship levels. It's all about colour matching and chaining your tasks. Don't worry about who eats at what speed or how impatient people are, just match the colours.

Use your podium heaps, and I mean heaps! Start the level by letting all your customers come in before you place anyone so you'll need to use your podium a good 3 or 4 times to keep everyone happy while they line up, then start placing them to match the coloured seating if it's there. Put your slow orderers/eaters in first, give them a few seconds, then start seating the faster people so that everyone is ordering at once. Use your drinks to keep the diners at maximum happiness and keep running back to your podium to keep the people in line happy.

You need to chain your actions as much as possible so use drinks to keep the impatient people happy while you're waiting for the slower ones. You can go to the podium without breaking your chain. Oh, and use the telephone for someone to look after the podium when you're flat out waiting tables.

It might take a few goes but it's definitely possible. I have been playing this game on and off for a couple of years and had just about given up on ever getting expert on these levels, but I'm just too stubborn so tried it again with a totally different strategy to the other levels and it worked first time. I couldn't believe it.

I hope this helps all of those who are like me and are determined to get expert on every level. I don't know why I do it to myself, but I always do :-)

Good luck all.

Edited on 03/14/2013 at 4:44:06 PM PST

Go to: