ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

church and graveyard

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Mar 13, 13 8:21 PM
i been in the church, garage, graveyard, hint button always says nothing to do here..how do i get back where i started?

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

church and graveyard

[Post New]by Giliraz on Mar 13, 13 11:57 PM
ttomm46 wrote:i been in the church, garage, graveyard, hint button always says nothing to do here..how do i get back where i started?

hint button will show you the way ...

ejlloyd28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:church and graveyard

[Post New]by ejlloyd28 on Mar 14, 13 6:44 AM
My hint button is onnly saying nothing to do here- totally stuck.....please someone help!!

ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Mar 14, 13 9:42 AM
ejlloyd28 wrote:My hint button is onnly saying nothing to do here- totally stuck.....please someone help!!

I feel your pain.......

I fi find out i'll pm you..Unless it's a bug..then i'll post
Same problem here!!

Edited on 03/14/2013 at 9:47:43 AM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 14, 13 11:13 AM
What do you have in inventory? This will help determine what you have done and what you need to do yet. There are a lot of things to explore here.

When I got stuck here, I needed to
*clip the hedge on the gate*

Have you explored every nook and cranny? The screen sometimes extends so you have to move your mouse to the edges of your screen to see it all.

SPOILER!!!!
Things I remember here:
The garage...you do some things here and then come back to finish.
There is a place to the left where you will find some things to get the car fixed.
There is a place to the right where you will find something to help fix the car.
You have to open the gate to get another item needed to fix the car.
Once you have everything you will use the car to save Laura.

You should have found a paper that shows playing the bells will open the gate. You need to go inside the church and make the bells play by solving a keyboard puzzle. This gets you the mic.

ETA: You need to find the ornament to put on the book to open it where you will find the missing key for the bells keyboard.

Edited on 03/14/2013 at 11:30:11 AM PST

ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Mar 14, 13 12:00 PM
Found problem...pm me and i'll answer..It was something I had to do even though the hint button said nothing to do here..is a bug for sure
tom

Tflo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Tflo on Mar 14, 13 12:33 PM
I was stuck for a bit too and then I realized I had to fix the back tire of the limosine. The key to the car is behind the old flat tire on the ground. This should get you going again.

ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Mar 14, 13 6:41 PM
Tflo wrote:I was stuck for a bit too and then I realized I had to fix the back tire of the limosine. The key to the car is behind the old flat tire on the ground. This should get you going again.[/quotei found something in the church even thought hint button said nothing left to do there

Go to: