bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Reviews for Puzzler Brain Games

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 14, 13 12:52 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Puzzler Brain Games ? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Puzzler Brain Games page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Reviews for Puzzler Brain Games

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 14, 13 12:53 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Mar 14, 13 5:49 AM
I tried this one because it is different from the types of games I generally like to play. I played the word games option, but only lasted about five minutes. Words float around in a bubble and your task is to choose the correctly spelt word. It wasn't accurate because apparently if you aren't quick enough, before the game responds to the mouse click, another word floats in front of the word you click so it scores it as incorrect. For example, I think I can spell the word CAT correctly. I don't think this one would please young ones or old. Oh well, so much for something different.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Mar 14, 13 9:54 AM
I usually play a game for the full trial before making a decision but after about 10 minutes I just didn't care for it. I didn't know what to expect so I selected practice mode and selected easy and selected visual. It was easy but just too strange for me and after I played the first choice of left or right I didn't score any kind of metal which means I must really be slow even though I clicked what I thought was pretty darn quick. The 2nd one called block party I only scored a bronze medal. Whoa!

Not a buy for me today. I've played other brain games that were a lot more fun. I also turned the loud music off right away. I didn't care for the other noises of the game either - really annoying for my taste.

I'd like to say I gave it a fair shot but perhaps not. Just not for me.

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Mar 14, 13 2:27 PM
I wanted to like this game. I still dearly miss L.O.B.E. and try every puzzle game that comes along hoping to find one that lives up to it. This one isn't it. I found the puzzles to be rather simplistic, and I don't like playing against a timer. Also, the mechanics of the game were kind of glitchy - click on buttons and nothing happens, or even worse, in the memory game Rat Catcher, starting with the medium difficulty level, not all of the rats disappeared! Made it pretty easy to find them!

Deb_S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Deb_S on Apr 1, 13 6:02 AM
sounds like you guys got further than i did.. i can go thru the process of selecting my game, but no matter which game and difficulty level i choose, i get an error message...after reading your reviews.. i think a simple delete and on to the next, for me.
Which is sad because i usually LOVE brain booster type games!

mweiher1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Reviews for Puzzler Brain Games

[Post New]by mweiher1 on Apr 4, 13 2:05 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Puzzler Brain Games ? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Puzzler Brain Games page <a href="http://bigfi.sh/13Xqsy7">here</a>.

I found this game nearly impossible to play! Why? Because I have the misfortune of being left handed. I tried the first couple of challenges and found I had lower scores because I had to move my hands to see which "word" his character was holding, then could select from the words on the right. There are no options to change the screen for left-handed players, so this game gets a huge "THUMBS DOWN" from me.

(BTW, I play with a stylus, due to my disability, therefore cannot switch to mouse. You can't play this game with your left hand using a stylus!)

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Apr 16, 13 6:49 AM
Tried this game for the full hour.

1. Visually appealing -no problems with wanted to "get into the game".

2. Unfortunately, I feel I'm being penalized with not clicking fast enough, ie the word confetti -that to me doesn't test your ability to select correct word, just because your waiting for the right moment to select the word, and not clicking fast enough.

3. Not able to use keyboard, ie in "Brain Challenge" game with their memory maze, able to use the keyboard arrow keys for direction, also for the "Brainiversity" able to use the keyboard to type in the word instead of selecting the letters to spell out-so again you are being penalized for not being fast enough.

4. The choice of different games were good, but think they were ruined on having to move the mouse quickly and with waiting for the right moment as answers are crossing over each other, in case you click on the wrong answer, ie the feeding the frog game, the numbers cross over each other, so clicking the right answer can be tricky. It does have easy, medium and hard levels on each games so that is good.

5. The front page layout wasn't very good, felt like the man was standing in front of something on the left hand side of the screen. Couldn't see my trophy page-not clear enough. (Don't recall seeing an introduction on who the Man was).

6. When playing the Daily challenge I won the same trophy for getting 100% on the same memory game, think it was better at "Brainiversity" were you could see the stamps that you collect.

At the moment on the fence to buy, good game, good choice of games.
Still thinking about it. It is a playable game, easy to get into, and so it is on my maybe buy later game list.

Edited on 04/16/2013 at 7:05:20 AM PST

[Post New]by hussym on Jun 15, 13 5:04 AM
Hi This is Hussy..
may i join this brain Games community

Go to: