sue2610
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

cabinet door lock

[Post New]by sue2610 on Mar 14, 13 4:53 AM
i have found the sponge and wiped the blackboard where a circle and a triangle were revealed, if i press the hint button it reverts me back to the lock , but the centre of the lock where i guess there should be 3 wheels is totally black and when i click on it it appears to be spinning but is still black and doesnt show anything, i hav been stuck here for ages, am i missing something?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:cabinet door lock

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 14, 13 4:58 AM
Hi sue2610,

It definitely sounds like something is amiss here because you should see 3 wheels on that lock that you can turn to recreate the symbols on the backboard.

As this may be caused by the game not running and displaying correctly, you could try running some updates to help the game and computer to communicate more effectively with one another.

If those steps don't help or you would like us to assist you with this, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to take a look at this for you and provide some dedicated support!

Finally, as this is a technical issue and we have a thread dedicated to these types of issues, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy but please feel free to repost that issue here.

Hoping this helps though!

bfgBaikal

Go to: