bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Reviews for Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 12:42 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death ? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Reviews for Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 12:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 12:43 AM
Interested in what your fellow Fishies had to say about the CE version of the game?

Just click here to find out!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Mar 15, 13 3:36 PM
This one is worth a try, but not a new storyline. You're trying to "free souls" who are trapped by a succubus, including your boyfriend.

The drawings and animations are excellent quality. Voiceovers are good, not overdone.
There is a good balance between puzzles and hidden objects. Got to like a game where one object to find is a shotgun shell.

There is an interactive "jump to" map - which is definitely needed.
Lots of places to explore.

Definitley worth a try.

forneymary
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by forneymary on Mar 16, 13 11:30 AM
in my personnel opinion when it comes to technical stuff this games got everything i could want. the hint and map system are so efficient i don't need a stradegy guide. graphics are more life like then cartoonish; another personnel preference and the action sequences often enough to keep it interesting. all well and fine but it's a no buy for me because of a personnel issue. why on earth would this women be stupid enough to want to marry any one dumb enough to open up a portal to hell. and then when you find suckubus she says "he wants me". why on earth would a man be attracted to a chick with horns? if the boyfriend is really that twisted she needs to let him go, burn the book, stay away from fleas at the market and thank God for helping her dodge the bullet.

ford05
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ford05 on Mar 18, 13 3:41 PM
This is a buy for me
I have been a Fishie for years and do not post often so here it is

Edited on 03/18/2013 at 3:43:10 PM PST

renaki
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by renaki on Mar 19, 13 8:55 AM
forneymary wrote:in my personnel opinion when it comes to technical stuff this games got everything i could want. the hint and map system are so efficient i don't need a stradegy guide. graphics are more life like then cartoonish; another personnel preference and the action sequences often enough to keep it interesting. all well and fine but it's a no buy for me because of a personnel issue. why on earth would this women be stupid enough to want to marry any one dumb enough to open up a portal to hell. and then when you find suckubus she says "he wants me". why on earth would a man be attracted to a chick with horns? if the boyfriend is really that twisted she needs to let him go, burn the book, stay away from fleas at the market and thank God for helping her dodge the bullet.

very sharp comment I'm on your side very good

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Mar 19, 13 4:28 PM
I like this game but it is a pain to place objects. According to the hint button and the walkthrough I have everything to make the curse. But the objects won't go on the bowl or anywhere near it. I had the same problem with the bird seeds. This is beyonf frustrating.

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on Mar 29, 13 2:27 AM
Great game! Excellent value for money....Shame that I got to the last page and I was a rune missing to free him....I checked the blog but hard to remember W HERE I missed the rune....If I play the whole of the last story again, I could STILL miss it...The hint didnt help me - It just kept pointing to his still unconcious body and WHERE I should be placing the rune...My fault of course, missing the rune..Apart from the finale, excellent game..Well recommended! ! ! 5 stars from me! thank you B.F. again....sammi...

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Apr 1, 13 6:42 PM
This was by far a much better game than angelic night! I loved the storyline and the portals that took you to other dimensions. The thinking you had to do to find and get around things and the closer I got, the more excited I got!
I grade this game a 5 out of 5. Good job devs!

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Apr 3, 13 2:19 AM
I liked this one! I knew after playing just about half of the demo that I would buy it. It has a great hint system and interactive map which you will use! My only complaints, and they're not major ones, is that quite often the tasks you need to accomplish don't follow in a logical order, and some things weren't introduced beforehand -- like the portals. All of a sudden you're confronted with portals without knowing why. Sometimes you have to leave one portal and do something in a previous one. But oh, well.

A couple of the objects were a little hard to place if you didn't click just the right spot, but not enough of a problem that I would have remembered it if another reviewer hadn't mentioned it.

This was definitely one of the better games I've played. I wish they were all this good.

Edited on 04/03/2013 at 2:21:40 AM PST

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Apr 5, 13 11:24 PM
Although I prefer Sacra Terra: Angelic Night to this one, I realize that's just a matter of personal taste - this is a great game. It might be considered a bit too easy for expert gamers because between the hint system and the interactive map, you get all the help you need to complete the game. For me, however, the difficulty level was just right, and I hated to see it come to an end. I hope the developers are already working on Sacra Terra 3!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 12, 13 8:54 AM
we think this game was great, it had a good plot. we give it a 4 out of 5 stars------------------------doug & lisa................... ...............

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Jul 24, 13 7:19 AM
very good game, no complaints

Go to: