bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

The Mac version is here! March 15, 2013

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 12:46 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Farm Fables players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

JTgamer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! March 15, 2013

[Post New]by JTgamer on Mar 15, 13 2:49 PM
So I installed this game to try. Went to play it and I had a screen that said "Loading..." and the dreaded spinning beach ball. I have lost 4 minutes of my free trial to that. I did uninstall and reinstall. Even uninstalled, cleared my trash, turned OF my computer, turned it back on and downloaded again to install from BFG and got the same screen.

This is so irritating and is one reason I look to other sites for games. Very disappointing BFG.

[Post New]by naveena22 on Mar 16, 13 8:59 AM
Has anybody been able to successfully play this mac version?
The only posts in the forum since this went up, have been to say that it is not working.

Ele17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Ele17 on Apr 27, 13 4:25 PM
I installed today and has been playing for hours with no problem.

[Post New]by gimpyelf on Aug 24, 13 12:15 PM
JTgamer wrote:So I installed this game to try. Went to play it and I had a screen that said "Loading..." and the dreaded spinning beach ball. I have lost 4 minutes of my free trial to that. I did uninstall and reinstall. Even uninstalled, cleared my trash, turned OF my computer, turned it back on and downloaded again to install from BFG and got the same screen.

This is so irritating and is one reason I look to other sites for games. Very disappointing BFG.

[Post New]by gimpyelf on Aug 24, 13 12:17 PM
JTgamer wrote:So I installed this game to try. Went to play it and I had a screen that said "Loading..." and the dreaded spinning beach ball. I have lost 4 minutes of my free trial to that. I did uninstall and reinstall. Even uninstalled, cleared my trash, turned OF my computer, turned it back on and downloaded again to install from BFG and got the same screen.

I have the same problem-all I got was the lousy spinning beach ball and then had the darndest time trying to force close the game! I wonder if this is another one of those games that don't work on certain Macs, like My Tribe.

Go to: