[Post New]by cleoladycat on Mar 15, 13 3:17 AM
Any comments fishes?

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:Todays DD March 15 2013

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Mar 15, 13 6:30 AM
I want to buy this game but: reviews here are 4 star, the review site I use gives it 2.5 star. I rely entirely on fishies' comments (I don't demo, my download time is horribly slow and takes hours) but I also rely on that site's review. Help! What do I do? It is not a question of $, but I'd hate to have another lousy game.

Edited on 03/15/2013 at 6:33:36 AM PST

hive83
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by hive83 on Mar 15, 13 7:16 AM
I DO NOT REVIEW GAMES, BUT I PLAYED THE DEMO AND BOUGHT THE GAME A VERY NICE GAME FOR 3 BUCKS.I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE GIVES THIS GAME A BETTER REVIEW THAN I CAN.

anki6969
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by anki6969 on Mar 15, 13 9:46 AM
I didn´t like it either.
I have the two previous ones and liked them very much,but this one

I have tried it several times (on different computers) because I wanted to like it but...

My advice is : No buy.

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Mar 15, 13 10:58 AM
This is a good deal at $2.99, for me. There are plenty of HOS, puzzles, interactive tasks and exploring.

Options include volume, sound and dialogue controls, choice of cursor size, fullscreen, widescreen, and difficulty.

There are 3 modes of play: Casual, Advanced and Extreme. There are sparkles only for HOS in casual and advanced mode. There are no sparkles for HOS in Extreme mode. You can switch mode of play during the game

There are voiceovers.

There is a journal with story and clues.

There are 15 tapes to collect. Tapes add details to the story. Tape recorder and tapes that you locate are in the journal.

There is a map, located in the journal. It is not interactive.

HOS:
There are approximately 30 "find items on a list" interactive HOS.

Hints: Recharge in approximately 15 secs in casual mode and 45 secs in advanced mode. There are no hints in Extreme mode. Hints did work outside of HOS, but were minimally helpful. If you were not in an area in which a task could be performed, you get "there is nothing to do here."

Puzzles: There are approximately 15 puzzles. They can be skipped in 45 secs in casual mode, 2 mins 15 secs in advanced mode. Puzzles cannot be skipped in extreme mode.

Note: There are spiders. Also, there is a demonic theme.

Overall, I am satisfied with 6 hours of fun gameplay. The cutscenes are blurry, but the game scenes are fine. Graphics are not as crisp as some of my favourite games, but they're not the worst in my collection. The game was well worth the $2.99, for me. I would definitely recommend trying, at least.

Go to: