Special Bonus Cells and the like

[Post New]by Seekermoon on Mar 15, 13 4:08 PM
I am very new to match 3 games and I purchased this game due to the great reviews it received, however, I have a dunce cap on my head when it comes to understanding all these 'bonus' cells, wooden squares with a carved circle in it, and the multi-colored square that says it can be used on any bonus cell.

The game gives an extremely brief description (in a beginner's eyes) of how to work these items. I am playing along, mainly just ignoring them, and only hitting the different sized circles that seem to wipe out a line or swirl the whole board around!

Is there a listing somewhere of what all these things are and how you get them to work? I've figured everything out in the Caribbean Hideaway game, Cradle of Egypt, and Heroes of Hellas 3; but these little aliens have left me clueless.

Any help would be more than appreciated fellow players :-)

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Special Bonus Cells and the like

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 15, 13 4:22 PM
The bonus cells can be removed by making a match of the featured color over them.

For instance, you have a light blue color to the wooden cell, and making a match of light blue over the cell will remove it. If you have a rainbow-colored cell, ANY match made over that cell will remove it

[Post New]by Seekermoon on Mar 20, 13 11:41 AM
Thank you genkicoll, sometimes the obvious just passes me by lol! It was very kind of your to take the time to help me out. Much appreciated :-)

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 20, 13 3:59 PM
Any time~ If you have more questions, just ask!... but you may want to PM me, as I may not see your response here

[Post New]by Blue_Willow on Apr 29, 13 4:32 PM
I am having difficulty with the slider puzzles to obtain the power ups. I can't get past the first four. Is there a cheat sheet somewhere that describes the order to collect the pieces?

Go to: