autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Remedy: BAD Game OR Really GREAT Time?

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 15, 13 8:19 PM
So this game get's rammed a lot, maybe it's just me, but I see so many complaints. Okay so you don't like it fine. But to me it's not the worst game ever. Too many other games I think can take that spot. But here me out, this game may seem slow and tedious to some, fine, go play something faster. I just got a mini trip to Sweden, walked around in an old church, got to see some of the beautiful art and just lovely atmosphere wandering thru it. I got to go see an allotment in Sweden, and wish I had one of my own. I got to rummage thru people's house, business's and assorted interesting scenic places. I just happily wondered thru a gorgeous downtown park....(all of these scenes are photographs, that maybe got a little photo shopped but they are all REAL locations) I got historic information, I got to explore tourist attractions....ALL for the price of a game, This is not a speedy game, this is a slow and interesting scenic tour thru a crime. It build gradually to the conclusion which is satisfactory and just as wonderful as the rest of the game. Please. Give this game a try. If you are one of those closet people who likes exploring and snooping and don't mind zooming in on little details and giggling when you can make a doll hanging on a door dance for your amusement, then pass the game by.

Otherwise...it's a nice scenic tour of Sweden for less than the price of getting coffee and a donut out.

Go to: