letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Fleur-de-lis...curious?.....

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 15, 13 11:50 PM
Did anyone find all?

I searched every scene, looked for those 'x' also, clicked on places that were kinda hidden...but...ALAS! Eyes wore out, finished this great game...so just thought I would ask?

signed...Lets

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Fleur-de-lis...curious?.....

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 16, 13 12:20 AM
I did not find them all. But I didn't mind. I might just replay to try again!

[Post New]by sparkynugget84 on Mar 16, 13 4:24 AM
I haven't finished the game yet, I know I missed one (according to the strategy guide), though. It's in Paris, I'm not. Can I go back to find it or do I have to restart the game? Thanks for your help!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 16, 13 10:48 AM
O! am not alone...but...this game is very very 'replayable'...Thx for the responses.....Lets...

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Mar 17, 13 3:44 PM
Just finished the trial and I know I missed getting the one in the perfume workshop, of course now the stairs are broken so I cannot get back in. Really hope I get to fix the stairs and I can get in to pick it up, hopefully I will not miss any more....off to buy the game now. I suppose I could restart with a new profile, but I hate doing that....

TheMagus84
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

So close!!

[Post New]by TheMagus84 on Mar 17, 13 6:44 PM
I got all but 4!!! I'm so frustrated, I scoured every single location. When I got to the end of the main game and still needed like 12 more I was really annoyed, but then I started the bonus chapter and they had the rest of them in there. But I must have missed 4 somewhere along the way. I found quite a few that were very well hidden. Like a gray x on a gray stone. or any of the ones in leaves. grrrr
Has anyone gotten all of them yet?
At least I have a reason to play it again. It was a VERY good game.
I'll have to use the tactic of not leaving any scene until I'v either found it or looked at every pixel on the screen. lol It'll take a REAL long time.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Mar 22, 13 7:00 PM
That is my only complaint about this game, the fact that you cannot go back to look for any you may have missed. I was quite upset to discover that I could not return to Paris to pick up the three I did not get when I was there, could not even use the map to jump there. Will definitely have to replay this one..........I love collectibles but hate to miss any!

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Mar 23, 13 6:21 PM
Finished main game and bonus and only got 29 out of 35! I know a few I missed and really wish I could have gone back to get them. Guess I will be replaying this one soon..................

CY36
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CY36 on Mar 7, 14 9:24 PM
i replayed like 2 times and got 34, but i guess it would be much more harder to find the last one :p

Edited on 03/07/2014 at 9:24:43 PM PST

Go to: