Freya06
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by Freya06 on Mar 16, 13 12:10 PM
Will there be a walkthrough; I hope so because I tend to get stuck on silly little things that others obviously don't, since they're not covered in the forum, and I need a bit of help here and there.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 16, 13 12:22 PM
There is an in-game strategy guide. Have you tried using that?

And many of the puzzles in this game don't have logical solutions. They require thinking outside the box. So, try using your map to see where you can do something and go to that area. Then try everything in your inventory on every puzzle or scene where you seem to have something to do. Sometimes you'll be surprised by what works.

And don't feel too bad about getting stuck. It may just be that the other players have just thrown their hands in the air and given up in despair.

(There is a walkthrough to be found on the internet, BTW. Just do a search for it.)

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Mar 18, 13 9:10 PM
Yes, with the CE there is a built-in SG. The link to click is in the lower left hand corner beneath the Journal.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Mar 21, 13 7:14 AM
and also, if you get stuck just ask a question and it will get a answer in the pond.....................

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Mar 29, 13 9:05 PM
If anyone needs a traditional walkthrough in addition to the built-in strategy guide, you can find one on the site whose emblem is an orange cube. For anyone who does not know which site that is, just send me a PM.

[Post New]by patsycassidy on Apr 20, 13 9:21 AM
Can anyone please tell me how I can free the Fire Mage from his magic chains.Thanks for any help

Go to: