ZipperK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Barn Yarn

[Post New]by ZipperK on Mar 16, 13 4:01 PM
Is anyone out there having trouble with the megaphone part of this game? I have only been able to find 4 coils out of 5 and when I release a butterfly it goes across the screen and disappears. I have used up 5 butterflies this way and also have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no avail. If I don't get a solution to this I have gone as far as I can go. Anyone have an answer?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Barn Yarn

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 16, 13 4:08 PM
Hi ZipperK,

I'm sorry to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the game isn't helping. As bfgBaikal mentioned in the dedicated technical issues thread for Barn Yarn here, it may be best to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can look into that further for you. They should be able to provide some troubleshooting help with that so you can continue on in the game.

Since this sounds like a technical issue with the game, I'll also go ahead and move this thread over to the game specific Forum and lock the discussion, since we have a dedicated technical issues thread already. Please feel free to post in that thread here with any problems you encounter.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: