Re:Beetle Temple: Animal Door/Gear Puzzle

[Post New]by Nala1979 on Jun 19, 08 6:17 PM
I can't figure out this puzzle and no matter how many times I click the hint button it won't let me skip the game. Please help.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 19, 08 7:30 PM
Hi Nala1979! Which part of the puzzle are you having the most trouble with?

[Post New]by baberklite on Jun 20, 08 6:51 AM
which map is the frog in? i can't seem to find him.

BJG47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by BJG47 on Jun 20, 08 2:23 PM
alilypad wrote:I clicked on all the symbol in the various rooms and they lit up, but the door still doesn't open.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 20, 08 2:43 PM
Take a peek at the shape of the triangles on the door and the shape of the triangles near the animals throughout the stages, maybe they need to be changed .

alilypad
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by alilypad on Jun 20, 08 2:50 PM
Never mind....

Edited on 06/20/2008 at 2:53:04 PM PST

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 20, 08 3:13 PM
karenplop wrote:Am I supposed to match the door symbols?

Bingo .

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 20, 08 3:54 PM
bfgAegean wrote:
karenplop wrote:Am I supposed to match the door symbols?

Bingo .

Yeah well, I found no symbols on the door that matched the symbols in the little boxes by the animals. The symbols on the door were all design like, but the symbols on the little squares were geometric. The only way I got through it was by clicking on a symbol... check the door.....click another symbol..... check the door.... etc. It was a mater of elimination for me since I did not see how the symbols on the door matched anything. ????? Maybe I missed something.

[Post New]by alisep on Jun 20, 08 5:22 PM
I have put the gears together but they are not moving

pyiap
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pyiap on Jun 20, 08 6:18 PM
alisep wrote:I have put the gears together but they are not moving

crank it!

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Jun 20, 08 9:11 PM
Okay, it really looks like bfgAegean isn't helping very much. You click on the door animals, nothing happens. You click on the animal symbols in the Map scenes and nothing changes.

By the way, when I go back to the Map, I can only enter 4 scenes. In these scenes I have located the dragonfly, the snake, the fish and frog. What about the butterfly and the bird? Where are they?

What do you do with the handle below the beetle on the door.

Come on bfgAefean, we REALLY need help here.

Please don't just give us little riddles to try and solve, this door is hard enough.

Pllleeeeaaasee??? With sugar on top???

Thank you

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 21, 08 1:09 AM
Jess1cass2 is correct. Once you find the animals throughout the maps, you have to click on the shapes next to them until you find the triangle that is the same as the one on the door.

And just everyone knows, we can't give you constant hints . These are your forums, and it's more fun if you help each other figure it out as opposed to us simply giving you answers. We are here to help, but we can't give you the answer to every puzzle - what fun would that be?

Happy gaming!

Edited on 06/21/2008 at 1:11:17 PM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 21, 08 1:39 PM
This one took a while for me to figure out. Like everyone, I clicked on almost everything on that darn door. Then went back to previous map locations to change symbols on the animals, still nothing, over and over. Decided to work with one animal form, say the butterfly. Change the symbol until you see results on the door.
Good Luck.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jun 21, 08 3:23 PM
Now this is getting very strange. I went back and started the level over. I found that I already had all the animals but the fish activated and all the gears were back in place. Also, I didn't have to play the whole level but I did have to find just a few items and had to get two gears even though all the gears were in place!? The door opened and I found the correct fish (not the one I had been trying to activate). I completed the level. Hope that's the hardest one, it was terrible for me.

[Post New]by germaram on Jun 21, 08 5:24 PM
Hey G, did you figure out the gears? Some of the gears are in the next map. It will go into the inventory which you will need to go back and use at a previous location.

[Post New]by safelliott on Jun 21, 08 5:30 PM
I am needing some help......!!!!! I have found all the bird, dragonfly, butterfly and snake....but I can't locate the fish. Can someone tell me where to locate him. I have figured out that it must be in room #2...???

[Post New]by juniper366 on Jun 21, 08 5:36 PM
Look, I am about to slit my wrists on this level. I found the animals in the rooms. I clicked them and they lit up. I have lit up all the bugs and wedges on the door. Eveything is lit. I tried the spinning handle thing, and nothing. I cant get the door to open. I dont want a hint... I want someone to tell me how to make the damn door open. I am sick of this room.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jun 21, 08 6:15 PM
SPOILER

You will find all animals but the fish before you open the first door. The symbol for each animal is a wedge which equals their position on the animal door. You must collect all the gold gears to open the door to the waterfall, this is NOT the same door as the one with the animal symbols on it. In one scene, you must hang the weight from a hook near the top to get the gear. In the image with the gear at the top right, you must use the key on that gear to get another gear in this same scene. This is not everything, but these are what gave me so much trouble. Once I got the gears going and opened the waterfall, I was able to move on, find the fish and solve the rest of the level.

SHOff
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by SHOff on Jun 21, 08 6:22 PM
Very glad for this forum. Got the gears moving, found the fish and completed that scene. Now, how do you get the door to open? All the triangles are lit the same color but I haven't a clue how to get past this level. I would appreciate a SIGNIFICANT hint! Thanks!!

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 21, 08 7:03 PM
SHOff wrote:Very glad for this forum. Got the gears moving, found the fish and completed that scene. Now, how do you get the door to open? All the triangles are lit the same color but I haven't a clue how to get past this level. I would appreciate a SIGNIFICANT hint! Thanks!!

I know I've seen 5 dots grouped together in that room before .

Edited on 06/21/2008 at 7:05:13 PM PST

Go to: