movie theater

[Post New]by augustpeanut on Mar 17, 13 4:27 PM
I have fixed the projector with the lens and slides but nothing will show up on the screen and the hint button won't work now...I'm not liking this game at all but determined to finish it. Help!?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:movie theater

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 17, 13 4:38 PM
Did you tie the curtain back so that the whole screen shows?

[Post New]by augustpeanut on Mar 17, 13 5:09 PM
yup..thought I did. just have to do it once right?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 17, 13 6:00 PM
Yes, just once. So you placed the slides, put the lens on, and tied the curtain back, right? I'm not sure if you have to click on either the screen or the projector to start it, but if you didn't, do so. I know I had to click something to see all the slides, so just try clicking the slides, the projector and the screen to see if that triggers something.

Also, you did read all the stuff on the wall on the right, correct? Maybe you have to do that before you can watch the slides. See if there's anything else you can do in this room, too. I think the last thing to do here was watch the slides, so if you missed a HOS or something, finish that/those, then try again.

You might also check the map to see if any other areas show up as having something you can do. Check the game board, too, to see if you placed all the game piece parts you have. This game is pretty linear, so you can't do much out of order, but maybe you missed something that's stopping you from moving on.

If all else fails, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and then move on to contacting Customer Service, if that doesn't do it.

Edited on 03/17/2013 at 6:02:35 PM PST

[Post New]by augustpeanut on Mar 18, 13 8:23 AM
Thanks, I will go through it again. The map just indicates where I am with no "flags" where there are other activities to be done...I know there must be since I have the pirate and darts in my inventory. Can't find a way to fix the wagon wheel either! sigh, might just move on to my next game. Take care!

[Post New]by augustpeanut on Mar 18, 13 9:11 AM
Update: I did it...well, Angelfish did it...I went back and hit the slides and away we go. Thanks so much!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 19, 13 6:36 PM
Yaaaaay! Glad you're moving on! Good luck!

Go to: