bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 18, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Boughten Broken ?

[Post New]by hairgirl01 on Mar 21, 13 7:32 PM
I would like to know why, when I purchased this game, then tried to install it, I got an error message?

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches forum

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Mar 22, 13 3:15 AM
Hi hairgirl01,

Sometimes an error message when opening the game can result from incompatibility between your system and a particular game. This problem is often linked to video card and graphics issues. It’s possible that the game is either not suited for the computer’s current graphics configuration, or a more recent driver update was released sometime after the video card was installed on your computer.

We would really appreciate it if you could take the time to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team so they can start looking into this and offer you the best troubleshooting. Don't forget to indicate them what error message exactly did you receive.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by Jagmama1 on Dec 7, 13 4:16 PM
I don't see any recent discussion about this game, but I am very disappointed with it so far. This is because I realized after playing for awhile that the money you earn does not build so that it is almost impossible for me to pruchase any of the upgrades for the vfilla. This is very frustrating and I wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem? I feel like I'll never get anywhere with this game and am regretting my purchase.

1JD9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 1JD9 on Jan 14, 14 9:53 AM
I see there is a Gardens Inc 2: The Road to Fame is out there. Will it be on Big Fish? Or are you choosing not to provide it due to all the problems with the first one?
The only games I enjoy are the time management and they are so few and far between.

[Post New]by pinkyplay on Jan 18, 14 1:08 PM
I have seen NO solution to the issue of not being able to build up your money from level to level in order to restore the villa. What you earn on each level is all you get and that does not get you anywhere for restorations over 10,000. What is wrong with this game? Why hasn't the creator been made aware of this glitch and fixed it so it is worth the money spent on it? VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Edited on 01/18/2014 at 1:09:28 PM PST

[Post New]by pinkyplay on Jan 18, 14 1:11 PM
Is Tech Support asleep at Big Fish? There is no response to anyone's issues here since 3-22-12! We need answers please!

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Feb 27, 14 8:29 AM
How come the other sites have a part two, and BFG doesn't? I would rather get it from BFG, so am wondering if it is just slow on coming, or if they aren't going to sell it here?

Go to: