jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

FAO Bella81762

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 18, 13 6:09 AM
Hi Bella.

This is in response to your review but if I put it there I would only earn another (Removed by moderator) credit to my name LOL

You have obviously played this and enjoyed it. ( i am loving it) and you sound really when you say you can't wait for us to get on to the 20's levels LOL.

These bonus's. I am sure i am planting the right thing, but at the end of a level I get time bonus & resourse bonus's but there is no "bonus bonus" if that makes sense.

If i was planting the right things, does this mean my bonus in already accumulated in my score, or is there something else i have to do, or am I just planting the wrong plants ?

Thanks in advance

Jojo

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:FAO Bella81762

[Post New]by sipason on Mar 18, 13 6:13 AM
There's no bonus points for achieving bonus goals.
But, a ribbon visible in the main screen will be added instead.

(Well, you have to beat the level in gold time too...)

Edited on 03/18/2013 at 6:14:29 AM PST

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 18, 13 6:17 AM
Thanks Sipason

( And i eagerly await your walkthrough on youtube for the 20's LOL )

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 18, 13 6:33 AM
i am eagerly awaiting for the build here to get to the upper levels...even tho i slogged thru with the build i have,,,it really took so much enjoyment out...it was so laggy,,,i will rebuy in a instant if bfg,s build is good...it is such a different and fun game..

you know if you planted right,, the little circle turns green( where the description for the bonus goal is) as soon as you do

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 18, 13 6:36 AM
Thank you both Sipason & Bella.

Oh Goodness that was quick ( the walkthrough LOL)

Thanks Bella. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

This game is so wonderfully different, not sure where to look half the time LOL.

SierraNV
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,208 Posts

[Post New]by SierraNV on Mar 18, 13 9:24 AM
Bella, after reading your posts about this game it is finally here! Thanks JoJo for the thread! I am off to buy and play later. LOL This is fun, Bella! Do you get more freedom later in the game to plant where you want?

Edited on 03/18/2013 at 11:52:10 AM PST

Go to: