sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Complete video playthrough available

[Post New]by sipason on Mar 18, 13 6:17 AM
I didn't think this game would be in BFG...

The developers' records are based on scores.
But, the resource bonus is much bigger than the time bonus...

For the walkthrough, please search youtube or google by 'Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches - Chapter (number)' if you're interested in.

Re:Complete video playthrough available

[Post New]by CasualGamePlayer on Mar 18, 13 6:56 AM
Hi Sipason,

Thanks for the information about a walkthrough, good to know. I will play the game through without getting the gold first time through but will be nice to get some tips/hints on getting gold for later.

many thanks,

CGP

[Post New]by hthrdpt on Mar 18, 13 10:24 AM
Thank you so much for all of your videos and explanations on YouTube. I love these type of games but sometimes (make that many times) I rely on your solving skills. Just wanted to say how much I, and many others, appreciate all your hard work.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Mar 18, 13 10:33 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but there is no Comments thread. If I run out of time completely, can I still continue playing or do I have to replay the level? Would appreciate if anyone can tell me before I buy since I am no expert at TM games. Thanks.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Mar 18, 13 2:13 PM
barregar wrote:I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but there is no Comments thread. If I run out of time completely, can I still continue playing or do I have to replay the level? Would appreciate if anyone can tell me before I buy since I am no expert at TM games. Thanks.

For what I'm understanding, you can continue playing, but you will not have money, and then you can't restore the garden and so on...
At least that happens to me and that is the reason I'm not buying it . I know I'm not good with TM games!
Please wait for another answer, could be I'm wrong!

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Mar 21, 13 8:27 AM
barregar wrote:I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but there is no Comments thread. If I run out of time completely, can I still continue playing or do I have to replay the level? Would appreciate if anyone can tell me before I buy since I am no expert at TM games. Thanks.

You can continue playing and you will get money to restore the villa, it just won't be a lot of money. If you replay the level and get silver you get more money, if you get gold you get a bonanza. I've replayed some levels 5 times and got a little bit of money each time. Meaning, I made a few hundred dollars here and there until I managed to hit silver/gold.

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Mar 27, 13 5:23 PM
AHHH... The incomparable sipason has once again come to my rescue! I picked this game up with a "freebie coupon," and I've been slogging through trying to get better at TM games. Sipason, you have NO idea how often you've saved my sanity! Thanks for your posts, and the incredible guidance you give us all.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Mar 29, 13 5:57 PM
Thanks for your comments minesita and faboomama.
I am now on level 28 and loving this game. ....so far so good.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Apr 9, 13 10:17 PM
I love being able to BUY time, and I hate the GHOSTS they are so nerve wracking.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Apr 9, 13 10:19 PM
hthrdpt wrote:Thank you so much for all of your videos and explanations on YouTube. I love these type of games but sometimes (make that many times) I rely on your solving skills. Just wanted to say how much I, and many others, appreciate all your hard work.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto - I'd still be on my first game of time management if I didn't have your videos to help me along.

Go to: