Bonus chapter Bananas

[Post New]by mummydelves on Mar 18, 13 1:27 PM
I used the scalpel to undo the sack and now it has gone from my inventory. it appears that I need it to cut down the bananas (according to strategy guide). Any ideas?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Bonus chapter Bananas

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 19, 13 10:53 AM
Hi mummydelves & Welcome to the Pond,
To get the bananas, you will need the harpoon, not the scalpel. If you have the harpoon and piece of tarp/hammick, lay the tarp/hammick down, load harpoon, shoot the bananas down.

valjoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by valjoy on Mar 19, 13 8:07 PM
Hi - I also have the problems with the bananas. I shot the harpoon but the bananas are still there and not in the tarp/hammock, which I got and set up on the boat.
The strategy guide suggests cutting them down with the scalpel, but I no longer have that. Very frustrating!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 19, 13 8:26 PM
Okay, since I'm getting ready to go into the bonus game again, I will make notes and let you know what to do or if it is a glitch. Will post tomorrow.

daisydana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by daisydana on Mar 19, 13 9:24 PM
I'm having the exact same problem! SG says scalpel but it just won't let me cut it! If anyone finds the answer I would be one happy Fishie!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 20, 13 2:48 PM
Okay, I just finished the bonus round and the scalpel was still in my inventory, I had no problems getting the bananas. So I can suggest that you uninstall/reinstall, but most likely you will have to start a new profile. As for you daisydana, If you still have the scalpel, cut the rope towards the middle of it on left hand side, not directly on the bananas, but close to the mast.

valjoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by valjoy on Mar 22, 13 1:05 AM
After creating a new profile I was able to get the bananas and the scalpel didn't disappear. Have now finished the game - good fun! - but it's a pity the quirk spoilt my first attempt.

Go to: