lucamacho1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

CASE 3 NEED HELP

[Post New]by lucamacho1 on Feb 24, 09 8:01 AM
I am stuck on the outside the hospital scene I cannot find the ticket. I asked for a hint but it doesn't show me anything.
Does anyone know where it is. PLEASE HELP

Jess8303
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:CASE 3 NEED HELP

[Post New]by Jess8303 on Feb 25, 09 8:33 AM
hi,
If I could help you, I would but I am stuck in case 2.. I have butterfly listed twice on my list but only found one. The hint button (like yours) doesn't help either.. Maybe try the forum about the objects listing twice to help you out. Some say that it's a bug in the game and another says try timed mode.. hope that helps and maybe you can help me find th 2nd butterfly.. but I'm planning on contacting customer support.

lucamacho1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by lucamacho1 on Feb 25, 09 1:14 PM
I think i remember reading something about that on the forum it is a bug in the game. Thank you though I did find the ticket. FOr your information it is on the upper left light of the ambulance. If you need any further assistance let me know. I have since beaten the game. Good Luck

[Post New]by Gallopinggranny1 on Mar 28, 09 11:48 AM
I am in the same boat. I am on Case 3. Crescent Wrench is listed twice and the hint will not work. I found the butterflies in the other level, there must be different glitches in all our games.

[Post New]by lcbwitch on Nov 14, 10 8:40 PM
I am stuck on the second crescent wrench too. It's been awhile since you posted and they still haven't fixed it I guess.

Go to: