Cynkee
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Beetle Temple: Electric World Round Wheel Puzzle 1

[Post New]by Cynkee on Jun 22, 08 1:05 PM
I think this is the puzzle I'm stuck on - with the three doors and beetles with different symbols in my inventory. The clue just shows the wheel and says "all on." But I've clicked everywhere and nothing. The beetles won't go into the spots on the wheel, they just fly back into my inventory.

Okay, amended version. I've got the lightning beetle in the middle and am trying numerous configurations, but can't seem to get it! The best I've done is two lights left unlit. Argh!

Never mind, was thrown by lightning bug...got it!

Edited on 06/22/2008 at 1:31:13 PM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 8, 08 5:31 AM
bblinkoff, You want to light up all the red lights on the outside of the circle by placing the correct marker stones in the squares in the center. Place each stone in the center by itself to see what they light up. For the combination, the first stone should be the one that lights up the most lights. Use the combination of stones that light it all up.
sorry, this is random generated and will be different each time so can't give any specific help.

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Jul 9, 08 1:34 PM
NOt to make this sound toooo simple (cuz I was the one who couldn't the gears going...which HO Game was that??) Nevermind.. But whenever i got stuck, I just
used the hint butoon(even though I didn't have any... AND it gave me all I wanted and opened the door..GOOD Luck and I am so-o-o-o tired of looking for/ at beeteles I may never finsh this game!!!

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on May 31, 09 8:25 PM
These wheel puzzles drove me crazy!!!

I finally had to use the hint - and then use it again! That's never happened to me before.

I even checked the walkthrough but because the instructions are so vague I was never sure exactly what to do. Even after the puzzle was solved, especially the last one, I still wasn't sure what had happened.

This game could benefit from better puzzle instructions all around.

Oh, and did anyone ever find ALL the beetles? Cuz I sure didn't.

Still, I enjoyed the game and for 99cents (Thanks BF ) it was well worth it!

Go to: