strilf
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Chapter 25, glitch?

[Post New]by strilf on Mar 19, 13 8:48 AM
When I build my seed-shack and upgrade it, one of my little workers gets stuck there, frantically hammering on the poor building, even though it's fully upgraded.

Second time I played that level, everything seemed to get stuck when the worker did, don't know if it was because of the placement of the boats or what. I could collect stones and tools, but no-one seemed even remotely interested in doing anything else, so I couldn't build the hunter's hut, couldn't pick up seeds (and thus not plant anything), and the ravens were generally absent. Except for the one that landed right next to the seed-shack, which I couldn't get rid of, because my little workers didn't care to build the hunter's hut. Go figure.

Anyways, does anyone experience the same problems? Any ideas to what's wrong, and how it can be fixed?

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Chapter 25, glitch?

[Post New]by sipason on Mar 19, 13 8:59 AM
Sometimes, the workers get stuck and keep doing the same thing(running or working) in the same place for the whole level.

I just restarted the game, then it worked fine.
Never found other solutions though...

Elantra711
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Elantra711 on Apr 7, 13 6:06 AM
If you continue to have problems, contact BFG Customer Support to report a technical problem, and be sure to run a Dr. Felix diagnosis (the question submittal form prompts you when to do it). The support team at BFG is just great! They'll get back to you within 72 hours. Good luck!

Aim70
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Aim70 on Apr 7, 13 10:29 AM
I've had that happen. Thankfully it doesn't happen repeatedly and starting over works out fine. On chapter 23, my hunter got stuck at the bottom planter, but if I did that island first for bird attack, it didn't happen. Go figger.

Edit to add - I think sometimes when they get stuck, it might be because there's so much going on with the workers and the boats and the queue. Maybe when it's time to build the seed shack, make sure your other workers aren't very busy.

Edited on 04/07/2013 at 10:31:46 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 7, 13 1:34 PM
Hi Fishies,

I just want to echo what Elantra711 posted above - if you do continue to have issues with your workers getting stuck on one task, please do get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on.

If this is a bigger glitch with the game itself, we definitely want to start collecting information and work on getting it addressed for you.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Tammytaa on Sep 17, 13 12:27 PM
having the same problem they freeze or I have all the boats and workers but they will not leave the truck

Go to: