lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

chapter money

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Mar 19, 13 10:45 AM
OK after each chapter you get a bonus and total amount of money for that chapter alone. What happens to the money from the previous chapter, they do not add together? There is not enough money from only one chapter to upgrade. What am I doing wrong?

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:chapter money

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 19, 13 11:24 AM
The total amount you see at the end of the section is your total amount earned so far on the whole game. You are only earning maybe 2-4 thousand a section depending on whether you get gold or silver. If you start out with say 3,000 and then play a section at the end of that your total should show more than 3,000. You will get more on the higher levels even if you don't get gold

Hope that helps

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Mar 19, 13 11:42 AM
my money never grows, I have tried everything. How do you get your money to grow? Getting tired of trying.

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 19, 13 11:54 AM
That sounds like a major glitch to me. I am earning at least something even when I run out of time. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling and see if that helps. If not then contact customer support so they can help you.

Hope you get it worked out.

T_Doctor
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by T_Doctor on Mar 26, 13 9:56 AM
lcjdqs wrote:my money never grows, I have tried everything. How do you get your money to grow? Getting tired of trying.

I posted this in technical support thread because the same thing is happening to me.

It seems that once I added a a second profile to this game, when any profile now finishes a level, let’s say they get 2300 for renovations, they do not use it and play the next level and get 3500 for renovations, the first amount that was not used, the 2300, is no longer there at the villa it was not added to the newer amount.

And also if you get silver and go back and try to get gold, it does the same thing, it just stops accumulating money. Is this how it is supposed to work? The game is not accumulating money for renovations, only giving the sum for each level. Is this how it is supposed to work?

I uninstalled and reinstalled but it is still doing the same thing. HELP PLEASE! How can I possibly renovate is it won’t keep my money tabbed up until I use it???

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 26, 13 8:02 PM
govols2 wrote:The total amount you see at the end of the section is your total amount earned so far on the whole game. You are only earning maybe 2-4 thousand a section depending on whether you get gold or silver. If you start out with say 3,000 and then play a section at the end of that your total should show more than 3,000. You will get more on the higher levels even if you don't get gold

Hope that helps

If this is the first time you play the level or you made a better time/score when you replay the level , then you should be earning money. On replays, you only get paid for the difference between your old score and the new score, so sometimes it's not that much.

But if you don't improve your time/score on a replay, you don't get paid.

Go to: