Level 31

[Post New]by nikkichikkie on Mar 19, 13 3:44 PM
Please help. How do you get the blue ribbon on this level? I am probably just being really thick but I have tried nearly every combination of flowers. It is the level where it needs to be exotic. Thanks everyone

Re:Level 31

[Post New]by pisceschick on Mar 19, 13 4:36 PM
Is that the one where it says the islands are exotic? If so I don't think I got gold (always run over time), but the flower arrangement was to have the islands be the only one with any particular color. So, for example, yellow and blue can go on the main land and red only on the island.

[Post New]by nikkichikkie on Mar 21, 13 10:48 AM
Thank you so much for your help. Replayed this level so many times. Thanks again

Amari
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Amari on Mar 27, 13 2:32 AM
Thank you, I was stuck on this one as well

JennL777
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by JennL777 on Mar 29, 13 12:57 PM
Me too! This game has a real knack for making me feel completely dense... Thanks for the tip!

[Post New]by pisceschick on Mar 30, 13 7:38 AM
Very welcome! Happy gaming!

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on May 7, 13 1:17 PM
Yes, the flower choice for the bonus ribbon has me totally stymied! I'll try the "each different on the islands" trick and see if that does it.

For the gold, it took me several tries to realize that $$ meant lots of tools and wood to have enough to build huts and then having the exchange hut and the watering hut built quickly enough to get seeds enough to plant quickly and then water them quickly enough. Plus getting the watch means an extra 5 minutes and then keeping an eye on the 'freeze clock' icon and using that as much as possible.

So the order I did stuff was:
1) collect tools fast as they are dropped
2) build the wood hut and the exchange hut as quickly as possible
3) build up the sand and get to the watch as quickly as possible
4) build the pier to collect lots of seeds (which adds to $$, if I'm not mistaken)
5) build the altar so you have more speed
6) keep your 2 workers going in tandem much as possible which means building up the pier to level 2 and having 2 water boys so you can get the plants watered before time runs out
7) keep picking up wood and tools so you have enough $$ before time runs out.

It's complex but doable. Now if I can only get the doggoned right plants to get the bonus ribbon.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on May 7, 13 1:37 PM
Well, I can get the gold on that one, no problem, so long as I only gave 2 and not 3 waterers but doggoned if I can get the bonus ribbon.

The commenter above said only red on the islands but I swear that for the 2 round planters, the only options are pink. Help, please?

[Post New]by wantfish on Jun 8, 13 6:27 PM
pisceschick wrote:Is that the one where it says the islands are exotic? If so I don't think I got gold (always run over time), but the flower arrangement was to have the islands be the only one with any particular color. So, for example, yellow and blue can go on the main land and red only on the island.

Thank you so much, the gold wasn't the task the ribbon was. This is the second bonus I needed help with. I do appreciate this forum.

I need to show it and help some others out, but I believe everyone is much further than I am.

Thanks again

Go to: